Chapter I

The Chef

Kim Yongsun or known as Solar in entertainment industry walked in to the meeting room of her agency building. She dressed casually that day as she thought it was only a weekly meeting about her upcoming schedules. She wore her favourite jeans and plain oversized white tee with sneakers. As she entered the room she was shocked finding some strangers sat around the big meeting table. She whispered at her manager quietly asking why there were lots of unknown people.

'Good afternoon Solar-ssi, please have a seat.' her CEO called her to have a seat on his right side.

'Ah yes.' Solar giddily walked to the side that her CEO pointed. She still has her surprised look.

'I know you are surprised by this sudden meeting. Actually today is the usual day to talk about Solar's upcoming schedules. I am sorry that I have to hold the meeting today. It is an important one and I cannot find any better day.' The CEO gave a quick nod to Solar and the people present. 'Solar-ssi, let me introduce the people here. They are the production team of an upcoming reality show that you will be starring at. I know this is sudden but I hope all of us can work together harmoniously. I give the floor to Joo PD to tell us more about the program.'

Joo Nam Joon PD stood up and explained about the reality show that he will produce, the reality show was about a cooking battle of five teams with two members in each team. The members will be a reknown chef and a celebrity. The first celebrity that came up on the PD's mind was Solar because she nailed her mukbang shows. The PD was sure that viewers will enjoy the banter and lively competition.

'Well, I am thankful that you pay so much attention to my projects but I would appreciate if I got the heads up about this project. The truth is I don't really cook at home, I enjoy food yes but to cook is not my forte.' Solar told the people.

'Actually I already have someone in mind to pair up with you and I would like to introduce both of you if you don't mind. It would be a casual meeting not a work meeting. She can teach you the basic about cooking before you decided to join the program.'

'Hmmm, I think that would be OK. I don't have any urgent commitment at the moment. I might spare some time to do that. Who do you have in mind?'

'Do you know Moon Byulyi? The famous female Michelin Star chef. She is currently in Seoul and about to open her first flagship restaurant in Korea. I could arrange a meeting with her soon as she is also very busy. She often caters to A list Politicians, Billionaires of the World privately. But I have to tell you that she has two main passions. Cooking and Girls.'

'Girls? As a love interest?' Solar frown her beautiful brows.

'Yes, do you have any objection about that? I mean it's not a big deal when she abroad but here...' The PD shook his head and waited for Solar's answer.

'Oh, I don't mind. Got plenty of friends swing that way.' Solar shrugged her shoulders. 'You may set an appointment with her through my manager and then after that I'll give you my answer. Yes?'

'Okay, I can take that. Thank you Solar-ssi, CEO Yoon.'