Singing My Heart Out

The Biggest Dream

 

CHAPTER 5

                The pain in my ankle still sores because it was not yet treated, the medication I was waiting for hasn’t arrived yet, and I think Bigbang is still practicing for their comeback performance… Wait. Why am I even assuming that they will be the one delivering my medication? I carefully got up from the bed and walked towards the big window, it’s getting dark outside and I have to go. Suddenly I felt an emptiness inside of me, I felt sad because I know everything will go back to reality after this and for my idols, this day will be just one of their normal days and they will forget that they met me, the thought really made me feel sad and when I’m sad, I just sing.

 

Jigeum naega haneun yaegi

Neol apeuge halji molla

Amanal jeukdorok miwo hage deol koya

Naega yejeon gatji antadeon nemal

Modu tuluen mareun aniya

Nado byeoneboran naega nat solgitmanhae…

 

I stopped and walk towards the bed, I was walking in pain because my ankle got worse. I checked it and it is really swollen. I held my chin up, to my surprise; I saw Jiyong oppa holding the door wide open.

 

“Hey, did you just sang?” I can’t read his facial expression because he was like annoyed and amazed.

 

“N-neh? I’m sorry, am I a bother? Did I ruin anyone’s concentration?” I was worried while trying to go back to bed and sit.

 

“Aniyo. It was… it was just…”

 

“What oppa? Is it that bad?” I was worrying a lot, I think he’s pissed.

 

“…so beautiful…” he said. I heard the amazement in his voice. “Can you sing again?”

 

“What… really? Omo, I’m shy… Omo… ottokae… i… omo… I’m sorry oppa.”

 

Jiyong oppa sat beside me, “Go, give it a try, I’ll listen.”

 

I was really hesitating because I am really a shy-type person and I don’t usually sing in front of anybody. But it’s Gdragon. “Okay.” I said. “What song? Give me a song… oh no, I just thought of something, okay… here it is…” I was freakin’ nervous.

 

Nareul ttonesseo mam pyeonhaejigil

Geu neunmureun da mareultaeni

Charari mannaji anhatdeoramyeon deol apeulteunde

Youngwonhee hamkkehajadeon geu yaksok ijen

Chueoge mudeodeugil barae baby

Deorabojimalgo tteonagara

Tto nareul chatjimalgo saragara

Neoruel saranghaetgie huhoeepgie

Johatdeon gieokkman gajyeogara

Geurokjorok chamabolmanhae

Geurokjorok gyeondyeonaelmanhae

Neon geurolseurok haengbokke andwae

Haru haru mudyeojogane…

 

I sang the song with all of my heart and with my eyes closed and with all the emotions I got, I heard GDragon clap, followed by Daesung, Youngbae and Seungri. I didn’t notice their presence because I was busy doing my thing. And TOP is just leaning on the wall beside the open door.

 

“Noona, you’re so good.” Seungri held my hand with adoration.

 

“Neh, Kelly-ssi you’re so good, I want to sing with you.” Daesung and his bright smile greeted me.

 

“omo, really? Kamsahamnida… kamsahamnida… neoumu neomu kamsahamnida.”

 

“Why didn’t you tell us that you have a talent in singing?” Youngbae asked.

 

“Because… no one asked? And—“ they laughed at me again, when Seungri saw me pouted, he tried to stopped his hyungs from laughing.

 

“ahh noona, you’re so cute.” Seungri declares. Omo, I think I’m blushing.

 

“Prepare yourself, okay. We’re going to introduce you to Sajangnim and I hope he will approve you so you can be a trainee, okay?” Jiyong oppa smiled.

 

*Gulp* Did he *gulp* just said that he’s going to introduce me to THE YG President? Oh My Gosh. Is this really happening? If it’s a dream I don’t want to wake up anymore. But I am so freaking nervous!!!

 

“I think she’s scared.” TOP-ssi suddenly talked. “I don’t think she got what it takes.” Then he just left.

 

Dafuq? Who told you Seung Hyun? You’re one hell of a guy. Why did you even become my bias? Thank you for the encouragement, thank you so much. I frowned in frustration.

 

“Don’t mind TOP hyung, he’s just in a bad mood.” Daesung tap my head.

 

“Cheer up, lady. We never know what will happen. Just do your best and show YG Sajangnim what you got.” Youngbae oppa cheered me up. That’s so encouraging.

 

“Oh, we forgot about your medication. TOP hyung has it. I’ll text him…” Seungri grabs his phone.

 

“No. It’s okay, I don’t want to be a pain in his . It’s obvious that he’s annoyed of my presence.” My eyebrows met and formed one line again and I sighed in frustration, I like him a lot but it seems that he doesn’t like me at all.

 

Before Seungri send the message to TOP, he suddenly appeared again and attempted to hand the kit to Daesung but the angel held his hands up and all four are leaving the room.

 

But Jiyong oppa teased TOP, “Because that’s your fault you better treat her. Annyeong!!!” then he closed the door.

 

“Yah, Jiyong!!!” His deep voice filled the room.

 

“Hey, if you don’t want to do it just give the kit to me, I can handle myself.” He handed me the kit without second thoughts and preparing to leave. I tried to move my feet but the stinging pain is there again, it hurts much.

 

“AAAhh.” I whined in pain. I tried to reach my swollen ankle but it’s really painful.

 

“Yah… let me treat you.” He offered.

 

“No, I’m okay--- OUCH!!!” he poked my ankle. “WHAT THE ?!!!” I covered my mouth; I forgot he’s still TOP even if he’s rude.

 

“I just poked it lightly and you whine like a pig. Can you really treat yourself? And by the way, for your information, I hate a girl that swears.” He sat on the bed and gently lifts my foot with a swollen ankle.

 

“Mianhaeyo.” I bowed my head because of shame. I read in some blog that she hates girls that swear, but he poked my ankle and it hurts like hell and I used to swear a lot back then.

 

He gently puts an ointment to my swollen ankle. I bit my lower lip because it really hurts, “Endure it.” He said and after that he put a patch on and covered my ankle with gauze.

 

“Kamsahamnida.” After the procedure, he gently lifted my foot again and carefully placed it on the bed.

 

He didn’t respond and headed to the door and opened it. He stopped. “Please refrain from speaking in Hangeul, it doesn’t suit you. Better learn the language.” Then he closed the door.

 

He is really one hell of a bastard; I didn’t know that he’s so arrogant and cold. I raised my fist and was ready to punch him. But even if he’s like that to me, I still like him and I didn’t lose it even for a bit.

 

“Good luck tomorrow.” I was taken aback, he said it while the door was closed, omo I’m getting giddy again. Kkk~ it’s so sweet. KyaaaaaaaaaahhhH!!!

 

I became nervous again remembering that tomorrow is like a judgment day for my soon-to-be upcoming career. My heart beats so fast like it was going to burst anytime. I texted Ji Hye unnie I am still inside the YG Building. After a few minutes, she arrived.

 

“What brings you here, dongsaeng?” she asked, I can see she’s worried and looked at my swollen ankle. “What happened to you? What’s this?” before she bombards me with a lot of questions, I told her the whole story of why I ended up here.

 

“I’m sorry for what Seung Hyun did.” She bowed. Her face frowned and like she felt ashamed of what TOP has done to me.

 

“No, unnie, don’t be sorry, besides, he already treated me so you have nothing to worry about.” I smiled to assure her that everything is okay, except with how I interact with my ultimate bias—T-O-P.

 

“Anyway, I heard that a girl is going to audition in front of YG, was it you? Is that true?” the shifting of Ji Hye unnie’s mood is quick and she looks all excited. News flies really fast, how did she know that?

 

“Ummm… Yes. Did Jiyong-ssi tell you?”

 

“He’s just so crazy telling everyone that she met a talented girl, and he really believed in you, he said you really have a beautiful voice…” then she smirked, “…and I haven’t even heard it.” She pretended that she is pissed and pouted. Awww, she’s really cute.

 

“You’re so cute, unnie. Don’t be mad at me, I’ll sing for you.” I grab her hand and pull her a little closer.

 

“Really? Okay, okay.” She got all excited again.

 

What am I gonna sing? Hmmm… this choosing-a-song part is really one of my weaknesses because I have to search my brain to find a song and whenever someone asks me to sing, I go nuts and my mind just go blank.

 

“Hey, I’m waiting.” This impatient girl is so cute and I don’t want to disappoint her so I sang one of my favorite 2NE1 songs.

 

Ibami da jinago namyeon na

Hollo bangane namgyeotjigetji

Babogachi neunmeurul heuligetji

Ajikdo kkumsoge niga boyeo

Ijen nneol nokesseo

Dasi neodo nareul chatjima… oh!

In the club oh oh oh oh!

Oh oh oh oh…

 

“Wow, you have amazing vocals!!! And you even pronounce Korean words so good…” she clapped and hugged me. “Wait, did Jiyong even know you can hit high notes?”

 

“I don’t think so, I sang Haru Haru earlier and it’s not that high so—“

 

“I better tell him now, wow you’re so good!!!” she hugged me again, and this time, it is sooooo tight.

 

“No unnie, let’s just say… it’s going to be my secret weapon for tomorrow’s auditon.” I smiled evilly at Ji Hye unnie and she smiled evilly too.

 

We laugh like retards and pretend that we are the most evil persons on earth. God, I’m starting to love this unnie, I hope she’s my sister.

 

While laughing, I’m still thinking about tomorrow. I looked like I’m gonna conquer everything but the truth is, I’m scared as and right now my heart is beating wildly.

 

OTTOKAEEEEEEEEE!!!!! *brain screams*