It's You

The Biggest Dream

 

I fell on the asphalt and cursed in my own language *insert curse* the tall man with a bonnet and shades and a scarf covering his chin up to his nose just bowed to me and walked quickly.

 

“You bastard.” I hissed under my breath

 

I tried to stand up “Ah!!!”

 

But my foot is some kind of sprained and it’s so painful.

 

“Hey!”

 

I shouted at the man, but he didn’t stop. I forgot I’m in Korea and maybe he doesn’t understand English.

 

“Yah! YAH!!!!” I yelled.

 

Finally he stopped. He turned at last. But he just looked at me and continued walking.

 

“That freaking bastard is annoying the hell out of me! The nerve! YAAAAAHHHH!!!!” I yelled as loud as I could.

 

I tried to stand up again but I just fell. I dropped the keys and I was on the floor lying on my stomach. I felt the stinging pain on my ankle and it really hurts a lot, suddenly tears are forming in my eyes.

I shouldn’t have come. I SHOULDN’T.

I’m at the verge of crying. I stayed like that, good thing the streets are empty. Suddenly a shadow appeared. I looked up to see who it was. It’s the tall guy who caused me this.

 

“Yah! Babo!!!” I whispered.

 

He helped me get up, but to my surprise he carried me in a bridal style. My heart raced faster as I became closer to the guy. He smells so good.

 

“Oh no no no no, just get me a cab and take me to the hospital… or clinic.” I told him.

 

He spoke in Hangeul and I can’t understand. I was like ‘huh?’ and ‘what?’ then he got my expressions and he talked in English. His deep voice was familiar.

 

“I can’t call you a cab. They might know who I am.” the guy said.

 

I looked at his shades and tried to see if I can penetrate to those but it was so dark.

 

“Place your arm on my shoulder.” He said. When did I hear that familiar voice?

 

“Huh? Oh, okay” I complied.

 

I lift up my arm to place on his shoulder, but stupidity struck me and I accidentally moved his bonnet that exposed his mint green hair. We are now walking.

 

“Oh, mianhe.” I pulled his bonnet to get it back to its place.

 

He looked at me and I felt that he smirked. Tch.

 

Wait. Mint Green Hair? MINT GREEN HAIR. Was it… him?

I looked at him intently, and he noticed it.

 

“Bwoh?” he said.

 

I didn’t notice we are inside of the building.

 

“A-are you….?” Gulped “Ch-choi… Seung Hyun?”

 

He looked at me and placed me perfectly to the bed in the room. I didn’t know we were here inside the bedroom of the guests, I guess. I didn’t notice because I was too preoccupied.

He approached the door almost leaving when suddenly, he said…

 

“Neh, TOPimnida.” And he gently closed it.

 

I was carried by TOP. I was carried by the love of my life. I WAS CARRIED BY CHOI SEUNG HYUN.

 

“Kyaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!” I screamed and the door suddenly opened, and the God of awesomeness appeared before me.

 

“Wae? (speaking Hangeul)” he approached me. Now he’s totally not hideous and he’s so freaking gorgeous. My mouth hanging open.

 

“Hey.” He snapped. “Are you okay?”

 

I was taken back to reality by that powerful snap.

 

“Neh, neh. I am. I’m sorry” I bowed and he left again with an annoyed face.

 

Aisht! I definitely screwed that part. I frowned a little bit but something came to my mind. I am inside the YG Entertainment. Before I scream again, I bit my lower lip to stop the voice that is ready to escape my throat and I danced my upper body.

 

“Dance!!! I wanna dance, dance, dance d-dance, Fantastic baby.” I was copying TOP’s voice. I was just so happy that’s why I jumped off the bed, realizing that my ankle is still sore from the sprain, I tripped and was lying on the floor. Even the floor smelled nice kkkk~

 

Suddenly, the door opened and five guys entered. I remained frozen on my spot but the guy with blonde hair, which I believe is Daesung (OH MY GOD HE’S SO HANDSOME!!!!) told his group mates that I was on the floor, he even pointed at me.

Why is this embarrassment happening to me, especially this moment that the whole Bigba-

Wait, am I Just saying…

 

“Bigbang? Bigbang! BIGBAAAAAAAAANG!!!” oh I just died. I lost my consciousness.

 

After an hour, I think, I already woke up.

 

“Hello, miss!” The cheerful and ever smiling Dong Young Bae appeared in front of me. A god-like structure of body and face looked at me. If this is going to happen forever I will never regret coming to Korea by myself. *evil laugh*

 

“Hi noona! I’m Seungri.“ I know him. The adorable maknae Panda of the group. He’s not a baby anymore, he’s a full grown man.

 

“Pandaaaaa~” I said in a low voice.

 

“Yes, noona? (speaking korean to his groupmates).”

 

“Pandaaaa~” I realized that I look like a jerk so I stopped before they all freak out and leave me here. “Nothing.” *laughs*

 

Then the leader GDragon approached me. THE LEADER. KWON JIYONG. OH MY GOD.

 

“Hello miss, what’s your name?” he softly spoke, but I can see in his eyes that he’s doubting because I am here inside their domain.

 

“Uh… I… uh…” why am I even stuttering? “I’m Kelly Gonzales.”

 

Then TOP spoke in Hangeul, I think he’s telling the story of how I ended up in this place.

 

“Mianheyo, for what happened, Kelly-ssi. We will provide your medication; you can stay here for the meantime.” Jiyong’s English is good, though there is a strong Korean accent on his tone, it still sounds so y for me.

 

I’m freaking spazzing again in my thoughts. Gosh, I was speechless because he told me I can stay here for the meantime. I know my stay here will be short but it’s all worth it because I had the chance to see Bigbang up close and personal. Kyaaaaaah!!!

 

“Something wrong, miss?” Youngbae approached me.

 

“Oh… nothing. I was just mesmerized by the gorgeousness I see in front of me.” I covered my mouth. I said something freakin’ ridiculous that made everybody laugh. This mouth has a mind of its own and I can’t even control it.

 

Everybody is laughing like I’m a sort of a clown. I scratch my head when I noticed that TOP is just poker face while everyone’s laughing. He felt that I was looking at him that’s why his gaze is on me now, his thick eyebrows met and formed a line like he’s kind of annoyed at me.

 

“Mianheyo, oppa. Mianheyo.” I told the band.

 

“I’m sorry for laughing at you. I guess, we just have to go out so you can rest.” Youngbae said with a cheerful smile.

 

When everyone was already out, TOP suddenly stops and walked towards me. He leaned his face closer to mine and I was just frozen on my spot. Then he talked in Hangeul. I think he’s pissed. After that, he left. Me? I was still frozen on my spot.