How It Started

The Biggest Dream

 

*people screaming like in a concert*

 

“Kamsahamnida!” is the only word I can say to them. The flashes of strobe lights are wild that it blinded my eyes. But I regret nothing. Performing on stage is my dream and I have reached it now.

 

*fans screaming my name*

 

“Kelly!!!” the girl under the stage screamed “noona! Sarangheyo!” the fanboy on the vip section shouted. “Kelly!” “Kelly!” fans are screaming my name in unison.

 

The shouts were getting louder and louder, like someone’s shouting right through my ear.

 

“Kelly!” “KELLY GONZALES!” my professor shouted. I rubbed my eyes and felt dizzy as I tried to wake up. I looked at her face and saw her eyebrows meet because of anger towards me. I guess another punishment is coming up with this.

 

I was in the faculty room and my professor kept talking. Unfortunately on her side, I was not paying attention because I was really preoccupied by my dream. That dream of coming to Korea and become an Idol. To be cheered by fans and having them scream your name until their vocal chords bleed. To meet my idols and sing beside them, especially with 2NE1 and BIGBANG. Especially Choi Seung Hyun, who is famous by the stage name TOP.

 

“KELLY!”

 

She shouted again. That professor is really getting on my nerves for shouting at me a lot. I looked at her with blank face

 

“Yes?”

 

“Your mind is flying again. What’s inside of it?” she pointed at my forehead with now a calm but worried expression, she’s not that bad after all.

 

Out of nowhere, my lips just said the words with a cracked voice “Bigbang”.

 

I am Kelly Gonzales, an international fan girl and a YG Family Stan. My only dream is to perform side by side with them and to meet TOP personally. I am a singer, which a few friends only knows, I have a good dancing skill that only myself knows and I can act which no one has seen before. Actually I am a talented girl and I want to perform but I have a stage fright that’s why I can’t perform with all of my heart. I wanted to be a performer so bad, it’s so frustrating that you have a lot of gifts but you can’t use it because of that damn stage fright. Oh well, like what other say, nobody’s perfect. I am living by myself because my mother is in the province and my father is in Japan making a living. Luckily, he found a job that really can support us together with my two siblings.

 

I dropped my bag on the bed and there goes my body, lying. My father got me this studio-type condominium which became my safest haven where no one interrupts me when I’m listening to my idols. I the player and “Blue” of Bigbang played.

 

“Gyeouri gago, bomi chajaojyeo….”

 

I started singing along with the song.

 

“I’m singing my blues…. Tteonkeureome nallyeobeonun sarang oh oh…”

 

I closed my eyes and the scene I was dreaming a while ago played again. Fans are screaming my name; the crazy lights are all over the huge arena with lots and lots of people who anticipated my performance. Suddenly, a man with a mint green turning blue shade color hair comes out of the left side of the concert stage and starts singing. His deep voice is soothing every inch of my body. It is really  melody to my ears. Although his forte is rapping, he is really good when he sings. I know it was him…

 

The man of my dreams…

 

*ding dong*

 

I ignored the doorbell and still savor the beautiful scene I have in my mind.

 

*ding dong* *ding dong*

 

The scene was ruined. That’s it. I’m really annoyed.

 

“Aaarrrrghhh!!! What the…?” I stood up immediately and get to the door. I opened it and the delivery man gave me an envelope and a sheet which I will be signing for proof that I received the package. Everything is settled and the delivery man left. I opened the envelope and oh good heavens.

 

My visa is here. *on the background, fans are screaming*

 

My visa is freaking here. *screams became louder*

 

MY FREAKING VISA IS ALREADY FREAKING HERE.

 

“Kyaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!!!!!” I was jumping and screaming and jumping and screaming all over the place. I was waiting for this for a month already and here it is.

 

FCK EVERYTHING, I’M GOING TO KOREA.*people screaming like in a concert*