Beginning the Long Awaited Dream

The Biggest Dream

 

I bowed down as low as I could for she is The Kim Ji Hye of Crazy, my ultimate girl crush aside from Dara.

 

“Mianheyo unnie, neomu minaheyo”

 

I think my face became so red because I was so stubborn earlier at the plane and airport. How embarrassing and I even boast about my “uncontainable talent”.

She laughed so much that I just stood in front of her, speechless. Even though I can see her tonsils because of laughing, she’s still beautiful.

 

“That’s ok, dongsaengie.” She gave me her calling card and a white envelope. “Give me a call whenever you need me and don’t forget your audition CD so I can give it to the handler of trainees okay?”

 

I was stunned. “O-okay. Handler of the trainees? Is it-“

 

“Yes the GDragon himself. Bye! I have rehearsals today. The pass code and the floor to my apartment is inside the envelope, everything in there is yours okay? Annyeong.” She waved and quickly hopped in the black car.

 

I nod. “Annyeong unnie! Take care!”

 

 

I really can’t believe this is happening to me. I keyed in the pass code and opened the apartment on the 14th floor that was written at the back of the envelope and I was taken aback. It was freaking neat and huge and spacious. It’s more than enough. She had a big flat TV hanging on the right side of the wall. The kitchen? It’s bigger than my apartment. No, I was just exaggerating but it is almost as big as my apartment back there. I sat on the couch and opened the envelope.

It has lots of money in it. A piece of white paper holds the bundle of money that says “200,000 W.”

It’s a freaking big money. Why would she give this huge amount when she barely even knows me? She’s just so generous and kind. I am in my euphoric stage when I entered the room. It’s just so neat and beautiful except for the color theme. It’s pink and I’m not feminine enough to take it. I just endured because in the first place it’s not even mine.

After freshening up, I decided to go out and take a stroll. I can see the YG Building and it was like calling me.

 

Kelly, come to me (Sajangnim’s voice)

 

I laughed because of the thought, I was near the building and it was just 50 meters away, when suddenly a tall man bumped into me.

 

 

 

OMO ITS TO SHORT KEKEKEKEK