Lions' Power.

Human,Vampires and Werewolves

 "So hurt!" Wolara say. You are smiling. "Great!" Onew say. Wolara is angry while take his sword that fell on the ground to stab you. Leogara protect you. Leogara is dying. "Destroy him." Leogara say weakly. "No!" say Minho sadly.

 You are angry while take out your Batwolf Blaster. "Shoot me!" say Wolara because he think that weapon is useless. "How dare you!" you say while shoot Wolara. Wolara quickly avoid the attack. "Is that your best shot?" Wolara ask you and hide himself. You use your nose to smell him and say "Final Shot!". "No!" say Wolara and die.

After five minute.....

 Leogara gives you his powerful sword that named Lion Sword and his power. Leogara die after that. "Don't die!" say Key.

Then a lion stand up and say,"Please,be our king, you". "No." you say. "Key will replaced me" you add. "WHAT?! I...I...I don't know how to be a king and I'm not the legendary hero" Key say. "SHUT UP! This is the first time I heard people refuse to be a king..." Jonghyun say smirking. "SHUT UP! You're jealous 'cause you can't be the king!" Key say with a mehrong. The lion take the crown from Leogara's body and give it to Key.

 A light suddenly appear and make you, Onew, Minho, Jonghyun and Taemin disappear to another world. "NO!" Key say.

At other world.....

 You, Onew, Minho, Jonghyun and Taemin shock. "Where are we?" Minho ask you. "I don't know, maybe Monsters' World." you answer. "I think you are right!" Jonghyun say because he see many weird creature at that place.