The End

Human,Vampires and Werewolves

The necklace shoot a laser to the King Dragon's eyes. The necklace blind the dragon eyes for a while.You quickly kick his leg. "You!" King Dragon said. "Darkness Laser!" he said. You are scared then you heard explosion. Onew, Jonghyun, Key, Minho and Taemin protect you.

 You shocked when you saw them. "Never give up you!" Taemin said to you. "Use all your power that you get from other world to kill him!" Minho said.

 You combined the power and you become The hero. "The hero is back!" Key said happily. "Let's fight!" you said. Onew, Jonghyun, Key, Minho and Taemin gives you their power on your sword. You use your sword to stab him in the heart. King Dragon disappear. All vampire and werewolves who was a human then become their human form again and the other go back to their world.

At vampire's world.....

 Minho, Key and Taemin was happy. "We are back!" Key said. Then, a vampire come. "Thank you you!" said the vampire. All the vampire are happy. "Who your king?" you asked. "I don't know!" Taemin said. Minho gives you something. "Hold this and think us then, you will appear here." Minho said. You leave them and go to werewolves world.

At Werewolves' world.....

 Onew and Jonghyun are happy. "You come!" Onew said. "I thought you forget us!" Jonghyun said. "What happen to the world you guys rule?" You asked them. "We go there once a week." Jonghyun said and gives you something. "Hold this and think us then, you will appear here." Jonghyun said.

At real world.....

 You go back to your home. You hugged your parents. "Why?" your mother asked you. "Nothing!" you said. "It already night, go to sleep!" your father said. You go to sleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

THE END