The War

Human,Vampires and Werewolves

 You are thinking about what Onew/Minho say (depend on your choice)"We must ready for a war." You get ready for the war.

At vampire's world.....

 King Vamedog come. "While you smell like a werewolf?" Key ask. "I just killed a werewolf just now." King Vamedog replied. Suddenly, Minho come with a paper. "What is that?" Taemin ask. "This is message from our people." say Minho. King Vamedog read ". 

 King Vamedog suddenly stand up. "We will give food to poor and protect them!" say King Vamedog. "Alright your majesty." say Minho. "I will go to another world." King Vamedog say.

At werewolves' world.....

 King Wolecat and Jonghyun are waiting for Onew. "Where is he?" King Wolecat ask Jonghyun. "I don't know!" Jonghyun replied. Suddenly Onew come and go toward the king. "Why you late?" ask King Wolecat. "I'm late because I go to a chicken shop!" Onew replied. "Chicken again." say Jonghyun. "Your majesty, I brought you the message from our people." Onew say. "Give them food and tell them about the war." say King Wolecat. "Alright!" Onew replied.

 The war happen two week after that. "you!" your friend call and you go to him to help him fight the enemies. "They too strong!" you say and stab them.