Legendary hero

Human,Vampires and Werewolves

 Leogara come to you and ask "What is your name?". You answer "My name is you". Leogara and the other lions are shock. "WHAT?!" say Leogara while take you and run away with the other lions. "We are left behind." say Key. "You are right." Jonghyun say. "Let them go because they don't disturb me with my chicken." Onew say. "ALWAYS WITH YOUR CHICKEN!" say Minho angrily while punch Onew's face. "You are stupid chicken lover." Taemin say.

At other place.....

 "Where are you taking me?" you ask. "We are taking you to your right place to stay." say Leogara. "What?!" you say.

At jungle.....

 Onew, Minho, Key, Jonghyun and Taemin think how to save you. "Let's change!" Minho say. Onew and Jonghyun change into their werewolf form and Minho, Key and Taemin change into their vampire form. "Let's go!" Jonghyun say. They find you. They attack Leogara. "Wait, they don't hurt me." you say. "So?" Jonghyun ask. "Don't attack them because they say I'm their hero." you say.

 "What?!" say Onew. Onew, Minho, Key, Jonghyun and Taemin become their human form. "Five of you are vampires and werewolves?" ask Leogara shock. "Yes!" Key say. "Please destroy Wolara!" say Leogara and all lions. "But, I only have the power of vampire/werewolf(depend on your choice)" you say. Onew and  Minho give you power to make you have both power. Suddenly, Wolara who 5 times bigger than Leogara come. "Give me chicken!" say Wolara. "Only me can say that!" say Onew angrily while attack Wolara.

 Onew attack is fail. "That man is weak." Wolara say. You transform into Vamwolf (Vampire + werewolf). "Take this!" you say while punch Wolara's head. 

 

 

 

What happen after that?