New Power

Human,Vampires and Werewolves

 The Ratcat cried "MOMMY! help me!". "Your mom will take you meet your doctor." you say. Ratcat shoot Monto. Ratcat laugh and die after that. "Don't die yet!" Onew say. "I will give you all of my chicken." Monto say. "Really?" Onew quickly find the chicken. "you, take this power." say Monto and die. "We must go back!" Minho say. "you, please be our king!" say one of the monster. "No, but Taemin will replace me." you say. Taemin shock and faint.  

After 5 minutes.....

 Taemin wake up. "What happen?" Taemin ask. "you want you to be a king." Jonghyun say. "I can't." Taemin say. "I know you can be a great king." you say. Taemin think and accept it. He wear the crown on his head. Suddenly, you, Onew, Minho and Jonghyun disappear. "No!" Taemin say.

At real world(earth).....

 Wolecat make a new armies of vampires and werewolves. He and his armies kidnap every human they see and make them to become evil vampire or werewolf. "No one can stop me except you that I send to other world and maybe die now!" Wolecat say.

At other world.....

 You, Onew, Minho and Jonghyun appear in the sea. "I can't breathe!" you say. Suddenly, a big fish come and give you, Onew, Minho and Jonghyun a pill. You, Onew, Minho and Jonghyun eat that and can breathe now. "Follow me!" the fish say. "Okay!" Onew say and want you, Minho and Jonghyun follow him.

At a castle.....

 You see a frog king in front of you. "Welcome to Sea World, I'm King Frogga!" the frog say. "I'm you" you say. all creatures in the castle are shock after hear that. "Again?" Jonghyun say.