New World

Human,Vampires and Werewolves

 You feel weird. You transform into Vamwolf. You bite Bigbiggerbiggest body. Bigbiggerbiggest vomit you out. "you!" Jonghyun said happily. "Vampire Bite!" you said and bite Bigbiggerbiggest neck. Bigbiggerbiggest die.

 Suddenly, King Iceman had a heart attack and die. The villagers want you to become their king. "Jonghyun will replace me!" you said. "He too short to become our king." said one of the villager. Jonghyun faint. "He will be a great king!" you said. A villager give you a shield.

 You and Onew go to new world. Suddenly, Jonghyun awake. He shocked when he saw he in a beautiful room."Where is this?" Jonghyun asked. "You are our king." said the villagers.

 You and Onew lost and come to your world. "We are back!" Onew said to you. You saw many vampires and werewolves. They are fighting each other until they die. "This world become a new world. It is the worst world ever." you said. King Wolecat come. "You still alive?!" he said angrily and attack you.

 You fight him. "you" Onew said. You fight King Wolecat with more power than last time. King Wolecat uses his ultimate power and transformed into a dragon. "I'm a King Dragon." said the dragon,laughing happily. The dragon send you and Onew to other world that far away from that world. "Where are we?" you asked. You saw a big chicken.