Baekhyun is Chanyeol's Team!

Dear Husband, Chanyeol.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They were staring at each as if they are arguing who has the better stare however the dust that’s flew around the room cause one person to blink quickly.

“See? You can never win over me Noona.”

Baekhyun said as he sits on the makeup chair and waiting for his makeup artist to come. Irin growls as she throws away the handkerchief that Baekhyun hands on to her to wipe her eyes that getting teary.

“Screw that, Hyun.”

“Hey! That handkerchief is precious!” Baekhyun bends down to pick up the cloth. It was meaningful for him as he cherishes it and even bring it everywhere.

“And your noona doesn’t? What a good brother.” Irin says while rolling her eyes. She was standing besides him as she come to visit his workplace. Yes. Irin’s younger brother, her one and only siblings Baek Hyun is an idol who debuted as soloist years back. He still on the roll as he just makes a comeback with a new album. Irin who knows where he is due to the fact his fan club always update it anytime thus, she come to the studio to pester him.

“I am and what did I own my busy sister to come to my workplace right now?”

Baekhyun’s question successfully make her to stop mad at him as she smiles. Her hands softly pat him as he starts to feel goosebump.

“Noona?”

“Hyun my beloved brother… isn’t it you who tell Chanyeol about me leaving Korea?” She asked sweetly. No one know her plan aside from Baekhyun since she told him. Believe or not the Baek siblings always shares about each other.

“He probably knows that because you are dumb to leave on the day when he is returning.”

“You little-“

Irin almost wants to yell her heart out but she realize that Baekhyun was right which she settle up with a long deep sigh. Baekhyun look unbothered with her reaction as his makeup artist starts to put the makeup and styling his hair. "Does Chanyeol know you are doing that before that?"

"If you don’t tell him, he will never know." Irin almost growl. Baekhyun has always make her to feel annoyed. Irin just hopes her younger brother didn’t make her do a murder scene today.

"You were running away. You are lucky I didn’t tell granddad. The old man was beside me when Chanyeol call me to talk about you." Baekhyun said as he grabs some random magazines put on the makeup table while getting his hair done. Irin rolls her eyes as she leans against the makeup table.

"Granddad or you just set it up Baekhyun?"

"Noona. Isn't it fun to reside in Korea? Besides... You can help the hospital. That’s why you were getting married at the first place. Granddad wants you to take over the hospital."

"Tell me why it has to be me? Our Baekhyun here is a genius that took medical exam just with one attempt."

Baekhyun chuckles as his stylist step away and he turns his head to Irin who was look at him teasing. Irin may be older but she is childish than him.

"Because first I’m an idol. Secondly just in case you forgot you are a doctor yourself our Baek Irin. "

"Idol my . If your fans know how you are at home..." Irin rolls her tongue as Baekhyun done speaking. The younger eyes wider. Baekhyun was going to open his mouth before someone suddenly walks towards them.

"Baekhyun please prepare at the backstage. After ITZY, it’s your turn." The FD said as he nears them. Baekhyun glares to Irin who smiles in victory. She feels better after making Baekhyun feel annoyed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter