Chanyeol's Magic

Dear Husband, Chanyeol.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Can you drive a little fast?”

Irin voice once again come out irritated to Chanyeol’s ears. The boy who still in his formal white t-shirt and black slack was kind enough to pick up Irin from the studio that she went to meet Baekhyun by herself without a car. Baekhyun decided to make Chanyeol to pick his sister for the sake of so called get-along-in-a-car-ride thing. Chanyeol glance at her a bit before she turns at him.

“What?”

“Why are you so grumpy these days? I remember you aren’t like this before.”

“So, you disappointed in me? “Irin sounds mockingly. She evilly thought if she can make Chanyeol feel annoyed and irritated with her the boy will let her go. Chanyeol however smirked.

“You were just annoyed with me for past days so you decided to be a bit grumpy and me being disappointed is not applicable in this situation.”

Irin cursed in silent. Damn Park Chanyeol and his unnecessary optimism mind which Irin didn’t miss to speak it out loud for Chanyeol.

“Unnecessary optimism Chanyeol. That’s why you will get all sort trouble in the world.” She still wants to make him irritated but Chanyeol remains calm as he opens the radio.

“It’s traffic jam Irin. We are heading to the hectic side of the city. Have some patient.” Chanyeol said as Irin has no words after that. She never knows why she can never rebuttal Chanyeol when he decided to reply to her in calm manner. The radio was playing Tomorrow by the popular soloist LOEY which was Irin favorite singer. Chanyeol was humming the song unknowingly Irin follows along as they face the traffic jam. Their car ride does feel peace after that.

 

 

 

“They are late.”

“I am sure they are coming soon.”

Chanyeol said despite it has been 30 minutes since Irin and him arrived at the Chinese restaurant reserved by Chanyeol. Baekhyun was coming late as he was going to his agency office first.

“I will make sure to get the hell out of them.” Irin said determined as Chanyeol put his hands on his chin and stare at her. Irin was startled. Chanyeol smiles.

“Isn’t this sweet Irin? It’s like we are dating each other!” Chanyeol said as his voice was kind of excited before Irin look away as she can feel over her face. What is wrong with her? It’s not like she never left alone together with Chanyeol.

“You still haven’t move on yet from me…” She said as an attempt to cover her red face but that just make the boy more excited like a puppy. He looks as if in cloud nine.

“Never did I do that.”

“Thought you did…” She said as suddenly that thought struck her. It didn’t miss from Chanyeol’s ears. He holds her hands as Irin eyes widen. His eyes were looking at her softly.

“How could I… when you never leave my mind even once?”

Her heart was beating hard as Chanyeol was also soothing her at that time. He sounds too genuine and that’s not good for her. Ever since the boy appear again in her life, she was all about anxious, nervous, and confused around him. Not knowing why she feels like that.

“Stop being flirty.”

Irin said as she looks away and pulling her hands from his touch. He chuckles before his eyes caught a water bottle put by the waiter earlier as they wait. He takes the bottle and laying it on the middle of the table. Irin was looking at him curious. Chanyeol looks at her.

“Let’s play true or dare while waiting, shall we?”

“That’s so childish.” She said with a roll of eyes however Chanyeol raise his eyebrows and teasing.

“Should I continue to woo you?”

“Let’s play.”

 

 

 

The bottle was spined and its stops at Irin. Her eyes were a bit wavering and excited. It’s the first time she ever plays this. All this while she only observing and look at other people play since she is an introvert. Chanyeol hides his smile upon seeing her excited look.

“So, miss Irin. True or dare?”

“True.” Irin said as she wants to start it easy. Chanyeol looks at her confident as if he already prepared the questions.

“Why do you want to leave me before?”

“I thought there’s no personal inquiry involved.” She throws her sarcasm but Chanyeol has no damage at all as he retorts.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter