Chanyeol's Little Secret

Dear Husband, Chanyeol.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You guys really do it in public.”

“Shut up Sehun.” Irin growls to the younger as he takes his sits beside Chanyeol. He just smirking as if teasing her. He was the first one to arrive there as he was near to the location. The others were also following from behind as Chanyeol’s friend which also were also kind of brothers to Irin comes to the restaurant. There were nine of them including Baekhyun and Chanyeol.

“Noona you just cannot hold yourself that bad huh?”

Baekhyun said as Irin glares at him and he just laughed it off.  They were taking the seats around as Irin settle herself by trying to not looking at Chanyeol. She doesn’t know what to even react as Chanyeol playing innocent as he greets his friends.

“That was something refreshing to see since high school days.” Suho said before once again Irin growls and he just laughed. Irin feels really embarrassed since the boys sees her and Chanyeol however she tries to forget it. That wasn’t the main reason she is there anyways.

“Noona you look prettier than the last time I saw you before Baekhyun debut.” Kai said as he sits besides Sehun. Irin put her head up just to be greeted by the boy who is wearing a casual black shirt with the upper button was open. She smiles and fluttered by the praise.

“Thank you, Kai.”

“Look she is fine when its you Kai.” Baekhyun teases as they all just look at them. Irin has been admiring Kai since high school due to the fact Kai was the student council representative where Irin was the one who managed all his activities to promote the school.

“Maybe she just speechless seeing how late you guys has been.”

“Oops someone is angry.” Chen teases as Chanyeol’s voice come out of nowhere. Kai just smirking at Chanyeol who then glare at him.

“It wasn’t our fault. Besides you guys enjoy the course.”

“Yikes Sehun your mind is so green.”

Jongdae said and all of them laughed with Chanyeol shakes his head meanwhile Irin keeps looking at Kai. It’s been a longtime since she last saw him so she was carefully looking at the younger. Kai was working as a dance trainer in another entertainment company. Chanyeol suddenly turn to Irin trying to make her comfortable after being tease all along.

“What do you like to eat?”

“Kai.”

“Me?”

 

Irin quickly looks at Chanyeol who has his face frowning and Kai who was confused at her voice. The awkwardness was in the air as Chanyeol turns from her and look at the menu. Irin looks at Kai apologizing as the latter just shakes his head didn’t mind. Irin glance at Chanyeol who looking at the menu so tensely. She bites her lips. Now Chanyeol is really offended.

“Should we eat hotpot?”

Suho asks after staring at the set. The others were still looking at the menu. Xiumin and Kyungsoo was agreeing at first as they gladly wanted to take the cooking task.

“How about you Noona? Do you want to eat anything? This restaurant is famous for its spicy food.” Kai said as he turns to her. They were seated to each other. Irin looks at Kai as she looks at the menu too.

“I want to have noodle with plain soup.”

 

Chanyeol suddenly announced before Irin heard him. She quickly looks at the menu. There’s 4 type of noodle and the noodle also has a red paste soup. She ordered the same but with the red soup which spicier. Kai who asks earlier instead opted for dumpling and they also order a hotpot. Irin looks at Chanyeol who avoiding her stare. Is this how Chanyeol react when he sulking?

“It’s been a longtime Irin. How were you doing? Aside from kissing Chanyeol.”

Yixing begins the chat as they waiting for the foods. Irin once again hit with embarrassment as the others start to teasing. She glares at Yixing before start to speak.

“I am working at hospital as the director. I don’t think you didn’t know Yixing.” She said as sarcastically ask the latter. Yixing was their rival director in another hospital as he also taking the medical field as the occupation. He just smiles as to agreeing on what she said. Rumors has it Irin has become a big name in medical field as new rising star especially in founding new medical method especially medicine and increasing awareness in getting health service among public.

“I thought Chanyeol hyung would also taking over the hospital. He was so crazy about passing the national exam just for that.” Sehun said as he looks at the latter. Chanyeol looks at him rolling his eyes as Irin the one who curious. Why did Chanyeol stops?

“He only taking that because of noona who wants t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter