7.

Changes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

——//——

 

A few weeks have passed. Heechul and Siwon are still seeing each other.

 

He felt comfortable with Siwon and so did the younger man. They knew a lot about each other and have a lot in commons. 

 

Maybe he should thank Kyuhyun because when he met Siwon, he somehow became okay and gradually healed the pain caused by his past with Leeteuk.

 

Heechul stood in front of the mirror while observing himself.

 

“I still look better tho.” Heechul smiled as he fixed his clothes.

 

He was wearing a white t-shirt and also wore a plaid shirt which he left ed. The pants he was wearing was loose pants which makes him feel comfortable with his outfit. 

 

As if it was on cue, his phone suddenly rang cause him to smile even more. 

 

“Hello?” 

 

“Hi, I'm on my way.” 

 

“Really? Anyway, I'm just waiting for you to come and I'm already ready.” 

 

“10 minutes and I will probably be there.” 

 

“Okay, drive safely! Just update me when you arrive, okay?”

 

“Noted, Master.”

 

“Whatever. Gonna hang up now. Stop checking your phone and just get your here safely.”

 

“I will. You look like my—” 

 

“Your mom, right?” 

 

“Yes. You always loved to scold me whenever you wanted... just like my mom” 

 

“Because I care for you. Now, be here safely and meet me at my front door.” 

 

“So sweet of you. Got it! See you in a few minutes.” 

 

Heechul hung up on him and checked himself for the last time before he left to his room.

 

When he came out, he saw Leeteuk sitting on the sofa and already busy with his laptop.

 

Heechul didn't say a word and just went straight to the kitchen.

 

On the other hand, as soon as Heechul came out of his room, Leeteuk saw him and followed him from the corner of his eyes.

 

After their confrontation, they never spoke again and tried to avoid each other.

 

Leeteuk also noticed that sometimes, Heechul comes home late or sometimes he doesn't come home at all.

 

'Maybe there is something special between him and Siwon' that sentence would always come to his mind 

 

Of course, Leeteuk knows that he has no control over it and has no rights.

 

It was already over and the younger was probably just waiting for their proper break up. 

 

“I won't be home later.” an unexpected voice suddenly echoed from the kitchen so Leeteuk turned his gaze there and saw Heechul sitting at the kitchen bar.

 

“Really? Okay.” Leeteuk answered, shortly and tried to smile at him.

 

Even though Leeteuk wanted to ask more, he couldn't because they might argue again because of that.

 

“I just want to let you know so you don't have to wait again. Maybe I'll stay at Siwon's place tonight. Don't bother yourself waiting for me.” Heechul explained and stood up from his seat.

 

Leeteuk, on the other hand, just nodded and pretended to be busy and continued what he was doing earlier. 

 

'Don't bother myself waiting for him (?) It was just a simple sentence but had a deep meaning.'

 

'Why do I feel like he wants me to give up because he finally found someone? Why did everything go wrong—' his thoughts suddenly cut off when someone knocked on their door.

 

“Waaaait~” Heechul shouted and went back to his room to get his things.

 

Jungsoo stood up to open the door for their guest and Siwon was standing in front of the door. 

 

“Heechul just too

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter