2.

Changes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

——//——

 

The next morning heechul suddenly woke up from his sleep.

 

“.” Heechul said, massaging the edge of his head because the pain was still there. 

 

He suddenly panicked and looked around the room where he was lying—he immediately breathed, a sigh of relief when he realized he was in his own room.

 

'In my own room? it means....'

 

Heechul got up from his bed and stormed out of his room.

 

“LEETEUK!” Heechul shouted his name.

 

He scanned their house and he wandered into the kitchen, he saw that Leeteuk had his back and was doing something.

 

“You finally found me.” Leeteuk said and faced Heechul who was standing, leaning against the wall while staring at him.

 

“How did I get home? Don't tell me you picked me up and—” Leeteuk cut him off

 

“I did. You were drunk and wasted last night. Kyu called me and of course, I went there to pick you up.” Leeteuk explained while grinning, causing Heechul to gave him a disgusting look.

 

“I told you not to pick me up, right? Why the f—” Leeteuk cut him off for the nth time and approached him with a cup of coffee in his hand.

 

“Drink this.” Leeteuk gave the coffee he was holding to Heechul and Heechul immediately took it from him. 

 

“Why would I?” Heechul asked, feeling irritated and just looked at the coffee he was holding.

 

“For your hangover. There is also soup there, just choose what you prefer.” Leeteuk answered and smiled at Heechul

 

Heechul hates this Leeteuk.

 

“Why are you still taking care of me?! Leeteuk, I didn't ask you to do this for me.” Heechul shouted and Leeteuk just shook his head.

 

“You're so stubborn. Just do what I said and I'm leaving.” Leeteuk replied and avoiding answering Heechul's question. 

 

Of course, he, himself doesn't even know why he keeps doing this. 

 

“Stop doing this to me.” Heechul whispered and at the same time Leeteuk already left their house.

 

He turned his eyes to the table and saw the soup that Leeteuk prepared for him.

 

“You are not supposed to be like this.” Heechul added, in the end he still ate what Leeteuk prepared for him.

 

 

“You were so drunk last night! You introduced a guy to me.” Kyuhyun explained while laughing when Heechul asked him about what happened last night.

 

“A guy? Why can't I remember anything?! Who is that guy?” Heechul pulled his hair and tried to remember what happened.

 

He was at Kyuhyun's condo and chose to spend the day with him since he had the day off today.

 

“Jay? Yes, i think that's his name. He should be the one to take you home but you suddenly became quiet when you talked to Leeteuk. Don't worry, nothing happened to you and Jay. All I know is that he didn't leave you until Leeteuk came to pick you up.” Kyuhyun explained again and was already busy typing on his laptop.

 

“Jay? Wasn't there any information he had given to you before we parted ways last night?” Heechul asked and was obviously interested to meet the man he was with last night.

 

“Nothing when you left, he disappeared too. It looks like he kind of like you because he was so clingy and sweet around you.” Kyuhyun answered and just smiled when he remembered what happened last night between his friend and a random guy. 

 

“Really? I want to see him again.” Heechul pouted, bore his eyes outside the window.

 

“For what? Are you ready to settle for a serious relationship again?” Kyuhyun suddenly asked and quickly glanced at Heechul to see his reaction.

 

“Maybe? I'm still not sure. I just want—” 

 

“All you want is to forget Leeteuk. You know what you two are doing is so ridiculous, you both will suffer. Imagine it's been 2 years since you broke up but you're still in the same house? How can you move on from that? Yes, you were best friends before getting into a relationship but hello,  both of you ended everything. That set up is so awkward.” Kyuhyun defended, even though Heechul is his friend, he doesn't want to see him suffer so as long as possible, he will do everything to keep him away from the person who keeps hurting him.

 

“Our house is still for sale and we are looking for buyers. After that, both of us can do whatever we want without meddling in eac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter