3.

Changes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

——//——

 

“You want to keep me away from him but you always ask him to pick me up when i get drunk.” Heechul teased. 

 

“Because I don't want to take care of you especially when you're drunk. Do you remember your birthday? You also had a fight with him that time and then we got really drunk. I brought at my place and then what? You threw up on my car and my bed! I really won't bring you home when you're drunk.” Kyuhyun whined, Heechul rolled his eyes and stuck out his tongue.

 

“Whatever.” Heechul replied, he knew he was already defeated and could no longer defend himself because it was true at all.

 

They are in Kyuhyun's car right now and driving him home. Well, Kyuhyun would always drive him home. 

 

“Why don't you buy your own car? Your life is stable now. Just try to spend your money.” Kyuhyun scolded, although everything is already stable with Heechul, Kyuhyun still notices that his friend doesn't spend for himself.

 

“I love drinking. I don't want to risk my life because of that and I also don't want other people to get involved if something bad happens to me while driving.” Heechul defended himself and just shrugged off. 

 

Kyuhyun's attention was still focused on the road and he just winced when he heard that reason from Heechul. 

 

“Are you afraid to risk your life? You always drink, drinking can also kill you.” Kyuhyun reminded him causing them to laugh.

 

“Look who's talking!! We're in the same page!! You are also a heavy drinker.” Heechul laughed and playfully slapped Kyuhyun's shoulder. 

 

“Aish. We're almost here! Stop it now.” Kyuhyun scolded him.

 

“You thought you ate that statement, huh?” Heechul adjusted his seat and just leaned back while looking outside.

 

They already reached his house and noticed that the light was on, it means someone's already inside.

 

“Are you sure? You really don't want to go inside?” Heechul asked him for the nth time, urging his friend to come inside and stay a little bit longer.

 

“I still have a lot of paperwork to finish and that's where my work depends. You know, go inside and just rest already.” Kyuhyun answered, Heechul pouted and just nodded.

 

“Drive safely! Thanks for taking me home.” Heechul said, Kyuhyun just smiled at him and waited for him to get out of his car.

 

When he got out, Kyuhyun started his car again—waving his hand before finally driving back to his condo. As for Heechul, he stayed outside for five minutes before deciding to go inside his house.

 

“Did you eat already?” someone suddenly spoke from behind causing him to get startled and held his chest.

 

“You surprised me!” Heechul complained as he looked at Leeteuk who was sitting and eating his dinner.

 

Leeteuk couldn't look at him and just continued eating.

 

“I didn't know it would surprise you.” Leeteuk weakly replied and slowly looked at him. 

 

Heechul didn't approach him and just stay when he was standing. 

 

“Don't do that again!” Heechul scolded, he was about t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter