5.

Changes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

——//——

 

Heechul and Jungsoo have been friends since high school. They were always together and always there for each other.

 

It also came to the point that other students were teasing them because they were always together, mistaking them for having a relationship.

 

Until Heechul confessed to Jungsoo. Jungsoo wasn't aware that every time people would tease them, Heechul slowly fell in love with him. 

 

At first, they were afraid that their friendship might be ruined but they tried—they chose to start over but this time, they decided to put a label between the two of them and become in a relationship. 

 

Everything was okay and they were even happier. They had a lot of plans and little by little they built it.

 

They went to college and that's when they started saving for the house they were planning to buy. 

 

It wasn't easy but they both made it—they bought it before they graduated.

 

Everything became stable in their relationship and they could now fulfill their other plans.

 

Until they both graduated and that's when everything changed.

 

Heechul immediately started working while Jungsoo struggled to find a job.

 

He was stuck at home for several years so Heechul was the one who provided for the two of them.

 

Groceries, bills and other needs—Heechul takes care of all their needs inside the house.

 

While he doesn't have a job, Jungsoo takes on all the housework and Heechul was okay with it as long as Jungsoo would take his time to start over again. 

 

Heechul didn't speak about that issue and he just let Jungsoo to live like that because he thought that Jungsoo was just looking for timing to find a job again but no, as the days goes by, Heechul noticed that Jungsoo didn't seem to have any plans to do anything in his life.

 

Until Jungsoo changed—when Heechul came home from work, he found Jungsoo drunk and their house was completely messed up.

 

Instead of resting, he takes care of Jungsoo first and also the one who would clean up.

 

Days passed, lt was always like that until Heechul got tired.

 

Sometimes they couldn't even pay for their electricity because Heechul's budget wasn't enough. 

 

Until one day, Heechul came home drunk and Jungsoo was also waiting for him to come home but this time, Heechul was different. 

 

As soon as Heechul entered their house, he was already crying and screaming while looking at Jungsoo.

 

“I'm so ing tired, Soo!!! I can't understand you. It's also tiring to love you! This is not what we really want, right? We've been talking and planning about our future but look at yourself!” Heechul began

 

Meanwhile Jungsoo who just stood and looked at Heechul who was almost lying on the floor and still crying.

 

Even him, he feels sorry for himself because this is not really what he and Heechul planned. Their plan was to save for their future but no, Jungsoo fell apart and he couldn't save himself. 

 

“Bills, groceries and other expenses, it's all mine. Soo, that's not a problem for me because you're

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter