10.—[END]

Changes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

——//——

 

“How are you feeling?” Siwon softly asked and plopped down into their bed next to Heechul.

 

Heechul just looked up at him and greeted him with a warm smile.

 

“I'm okay. You don't need to worry about me.” Heechul responded, holding his hand and placed it under his cheek.

 

“You've been saying that. It's been a week, Chul. You keep hiding here and staying up all night. I'm really worried about you. You should go out side and enjoy your day.” Siwon defended, obviously mad at him for being like that but Heechul had no idea what to do at this moment—he just wanted to rest all day.

 

Heechul didn't say anything and just closed his eyes, tightly.

 

“Look, I know you are hurting but you, being like that is making everything feel worse. I'm not taking on his side, I just want to enlighten you.” Siwon began, eyes landed on Heechul, who still had his eyes closed.

 

Siwon took a deep breath and started to caress his face, gently and full of affection.

 

“Chul, you are both wrong. He cheated on you and you blamed him for everything. Not everything revolves around you and you are not always right. You underestimated him also hurt him emotionally and mentally.”

 

'I really hurt him, I did.' Heechul thought, preventing himself from crying.

 

“You never asked him or even bother yourself to at least consider what he feels during the lowest point of his life. You should've asked him instead of blaming him. Blaming him for everything was really a wrong move knowing that you are at fault too. You loved him but he did the same way and did everything for you. He only had you—he was mentally unstable and didn't know what to do after your drunken confession. Him, on the other hand, he should've just talked to you and I just hope you both were open with each other and clarified everything so that you could've saved your relationship. Everything got worse because of the both of you.”

 

And at that moment, his tears were falling, endlessly.

 

“He was afraid of you. He couldn't accept the fact that him being like that would make him look like a loser and a big disappointment in your eyes.” Siwon finished, gently wiping Heechul's tears as he learned down to peck his lips.

 

Heechul slowly opened his eyes and just stared at Siwon.

 

“I really love you. I really do but I can't stand seeing you miserable and lost in your own thoughts. I'm satisfied that I've been with you for a few months and I don't want to force everything if you're going to be like that. If he couldn't save you from what he did before then let me save you right now and I'm willing to let you go if you still love him.” Siwon whispered but loud enough to be heard.

 

He remained silent and eyes never looked away from Siwon, holding his hand tightly as if his life was depended on him.

 

“Go back to your home. Leeteuk was calling you earlier. I think you both need to talk. I will drive you home.” Siwon said, standing up and smiling at Heechul again before leaving their room.

 

Heechul was already in the car and he was just leaning while looking out the window. Siwon started driving and didn't say anything or start a conversation. 

 

Silence was loud and painful but at the same time, Heechul was really glad because he needed it—for his own peace.

 

His phone suddenly rang and he panicked as he tried to take out his phone from his pocket.

 

He read the name of the caller and took a quick glance at Siwon who had his eyes on the road.

 

He hesitantly answered the incoming call and put it to his ear.

 

“Hello?” 

 

“Hello, Heechul? Are you busy? Sorry for bothering you but I just wanted to know if are you free today?” 

 

“W-why?” 

 

“The new owner of our house is moving here. You need to pick up your belongings here and let's talk. I just want to fix everything between us before we leave this house.” 

 

“I'm already on my way. I am with Siwon. I think we really need to talk.”

 

“Are you not mad anymore?” 

 

“I'm not mad anymore... Just wait for me there and let's talk.” 

 

“Tell your boyfriend to drive safely and I will wait.” 

 

Heechul hung up and landed his eyes outside again.

 

After an hour, they finally arrived.

 

“I will wait here and just call or text me if you want me to leave. Don't pressure yourself and choose your happiness.” Siwon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter