6// Forever & Always

Another Chance: The Eternal Lovers // Jang ManWol x Ku ChanSung (MANCHAN) AU🌕✨
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Year 2020
Vienna, Austria
Ku Penthouse / Residence

'I'm...I'm pregnant, I went to the hospital to confirm my suspicions earlier and the doctor told me I'm apparently 1 month in...'

Surprised at the unexpected revelation, ChanSung could feel his whole body bursting in pure happiness and pride.

Standing from his kneeling position, the male immediately wraps the female in a warm embrace and without a second thought plus taking advantage of the precious moment, Ku ChanSung swiftly fishes out the small velvet box from his pockets and opens it up to present to ManWol.

Her eyes immediately widen at the beautiful ring that was inside.

'Wh---what is this...?'

With a charismatic smile on his face, ChanSung takes the ring out of its box and gently holds ManWol's left hand.

'I've been thinking about when to actually give you this but I think now is the perfect time.... Jang ManWol ssi---'

ManWol's eyes slightly widen at ChanSung's sudden term of endearment. It had been so long since he had called her full name, although it was a formal term of calling someone. It had always been a precious and intimate way for both ManWol and ChanSung since it was the way that he had called her when they had first met and also when they had started to fall in love with each other.

Gently caressing ManWol's hand and without a moment of hesitation, Ku ChanSung smoothly slides the ring onto her finger and smiles.

'I'm not taking no for an answer..... let's officially be a family. As I had always did since the day we met, I'll take good care of you. Let's live our life well and when the time comes... let's walk the bridge above the SanZu River together.'

Just when you thought that the moment would turn into the typical romantic and intimate type of scenario, ManWol suddenly pulls her hand away from ChanSung and her touched expression quickly changes into her siganture annoyed and sarcastic expression.

'Yah!!! Mr. Harvard Know It All.... If you're going to propose to me, do it properly. Why do you mention death even before the beginning.'

Sassily crossing her arms, ManWol arches her eyebrows but soon after raises her left hand to admire the ring with slight awe.

ChanSung could only chuckle as he steps forward and yet again engulfs the female into a warm embrace. ManWol had nagged at first but soon after melts into the warmth and comfort of his arms.

'그래(Geurae).... I've spent 1,300 years already and for my remaining few years.... I agree to be with you. Thank you Ku ChanSung and... I love you.'

ChanSung smiles and closes his eye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter