3// The Happiest Days

Another Chance: The Eternal Lovers // Jang ManWol x Ku ChanSung (MANCHAN) AU🌕✨
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Year 2020
Vienna, Austria
Ku Penthouse / Residence

It was a year later after the couple's last association with anything that was supernatural.

ChanSung had somehow belatedly realized a few weeks later that he could no longer see any ghosts. Perhaps, the MaGos had somehow took it upon themselves to get rid of that ability. But yet again, that's just a presumption... Since no one can really understand the intentions of the ever so confusing deities.

After fixing up some of the remaining documents and things. ChanSung had decided to take up Sanchez' offer and packed his and ManWol's bags to migrate to Austria.

They had lived in one of Sanchez's properties for the first few months but after looking around and also earning more finances from the new hotel he was working at, plus combining the remaining riches that ManWol had brought with her.... The couple managed to buy a house or more of a penthouse of their own.

One of course, That suited and displayed ManWol's sense of style.

It was everything that ManWol really loved. It was beautiful, luxurious, spacious and lovely. But most important of all... It was their own personal space and a place where they could spend their precious moments together.

ChanSung had worked diligently to provide ManWol a rather comfortable life, he made sure that she could still enjoy shopping but not to the extent that she had her credit cards maxed out.

Today coincidentally was ChanSung's day off.

As the sun rose up in the beautiful city of Vienna, the streets start to bustle as people start to move around for the day.

Inside the still quiet home, ChanSung rubs his eyes as he rose from his and ManWol's comfy king sized bed.

Smiling as he thought about the events from last night, he turned to the sleeping woman beside him and leaned over to peck her on the forehead.

Carefully tip toeing out of bed as to not wake the sleeping woman, ChanSung slipped on the discarded bathrobe from the carpet and walked towards the terrace with a gleeful smile.

Stretching his arms, the charming male grins as he breathes in the fresh morning air of the Austrian city.

Checking his phone to see if he had new notifications or messages, ChanSung's eyes widen in surprise at the new message from Sanchez.

---------------------------------------------------------

From: Sanchez
(Active 10 hours ago)

ChanSung ah!!! You might be sleeping by the time I send this message .... But I've got huge news from MiRa and Ye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter