5// The Start Of A New Chapter

Another Chance: The Eternal Lovers // Jang ManWol x Ku ChanSung (MANCHAN) AU🌕✨
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Year 2020
Vienna, Austria
Ku Penthouse / Residence

'Aishhhh!!! Why isn't it even!!? This is harder than killing evil spirits.'

With her annoyed voice echoing through the walls of her and ChanSung's home. ManWol, clearly irritated tries her best to fix the mess on the kitchen table and figures out ways on how to save the instant ramen. However she is soon startled at the sudden appearance of a slightly exhausted but still handsome ChanSung in front of her.

'I'm home.... What are you doing...?'

Quickly running over to cover the mess she made, ManWol smiled and spoke in a bright tone.

'Oh!!! Your home already ? Go ahead and wash up, I'll finish this up quick then we can have dinner.'

Being the quick witted type, ChanSung chuckles as he gently pushes ManWol to the side and scans the mess on the kitchen island. Rolling his sleeves up and swiftly ing the first 2 buttons of his polo shirt, the male grins as he silently moves to clean up. 

Immediately realizing what he was doing, ManWol follows him around and spoke in a much louder tone. 

'Yah!!! Why are you throwing those away? I said I'll do it.... I'll cook dinner, at least trust me just for today.'

ChanSung smiles as he stops on his tracks and turns around to face the female. Gently squeezing her shoulders, the male leans forward and pecks ManWol's forehead in a attempt to calm her down. 

'It's not that I don't trust you....But I'm afraid you'll get hurt. Was the special dinner you were talking about an instant ramen night? Fine then, which one do you prefer, go ahead and set the table up. I'll prepare it instead.' 

Pouting, ManWol sighs and gives up as she point to one of the unopened packs of ramen and nonchalantly leaves to set up the cutlery on the dining table.

ChanSung could only chuckle and shake his head as he proceeds to clean and cook up a much presentable ramen for their dinner.

Meanwhile, after perfectly setting up the table. ManWol nervously fumbles with her fingers, wearing a much comfortable but still elegant pale rose satin knee-length dress. She fidgeted and bit on her fingers as she walked around trying to talk to herself.

ManWol seemed to l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter