2// I'll Go There With You

Another Chance: The Eternal Lovers // Jang ManWol x Ku ChanSung (MANCHAN) AU🌕✨
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Year 2019
Seoul, South Korea
Sanchez' Residence

ManWol sighed as she sat on ChanSung's bed confused.

She hardly could believe the words that she had heard from the first MaGo in that peculiar dream.

She was finally a human again and from here on.... Her time and life could flow once again.

As her life had been frozen when she was just 30, that meant that she would now age as time goes. By next year, she would be 31 but of course... In reality that's an added 1,300 something or more years.

Snapping out of her thoughts, she slightly jumps at the sudden sound of the door sliding open.

Immediately, she crosses eyes with ChanSung's brown orbs.

Smiling gently at the male, she notices the article of clothing in his hands.

'I got whatever was easier to get among them. I think... we might have to do something about our living situation from now on.'

ManWol sighs as she looks down and contemplates on a solution.

'How about... I stay in a hotel for now---'

As expected of protective and righteous ChanSung, he immediately cuts her off and dismisses that choice.

'I'm not letting you out my sight... Plus, your back to being a human now. Which means you won't have super powers or whatever that'll protect yourself. For now, you should stay here with me. I'll make space in my closet for your clothes but not everything will fit so just get whichever you think you'll wear more often.'

ManWol slightly glares at the male and clicked her tongue in annoyance.

'Just for your information. I only wear my clothes once each time. I don't wear them the 2nd time around. It makes me look not so fashiona---'

Again, the female was cut off as ChanSung with a stern voice spoke.

'You're no longer the owner of a ghost and magical hotel anymore. You're now a weak hearted human just like me. You don't have a job so now.... I'm responsible for you. You can't go to shopping centers anymore either. Learn how to save and just behave yourself around people. For now, I'll find hotels where I can apply in.... And after that, I'll try to find a temporary residence for us.'

ManWol was speechless, after this sudden and unexpected decision from the deities. She and ChanSung were left to tend to themselves.

She now had problems that were real and also complicated. Looking quite embarrassed and speechless after realizing she could do nothing to help ChanSung, Jang ManWol blanks out.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter