1// A Brand New Start

Another Chance: The Eternal Lovers // Jang ManWol x Ku ChanSung (MANCHAN) AUπŸŒ•βœ¨
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Year 2019
Seoul, South Korea
Sanchez' Residence

It was as if a bolt of lightning had hit the whole room.

Ku ChanSung jolts from his slumber and suddenly sits up from his bed as he woke up from the eerily realistic dream.

As he tried to collect himself, he suddenly felt a presence beside him.

Slowly turning his head to the side, the male's eyes widen as he locks eyes with his favorite pair of hazel colored orbs.

Jang ManWol had wide eyes as she observed the surroundings of the room.

Finally, they realized..... They were actually in ChanSung's room and in Sanchez's house.

A few second of silence took over after that, but suddenly ManWol sits up and covers with her hand.

'Why!!? What's wrong ?'

ChanSung asks in a alert/ concerned tone.

ManWol gently reaches for ChanSung's hand and places his palm on the center of her chest.

Although ChanSung slightly panicked at her odd actions.

But putting the awkward expression aside, ChanSung's eyes widen as he gazes at the female.

'Your heart..... It's beating and.... You're so warm.'

ManWol found it quite surprising. As she was tied to the Wolyongsoo tree for more than 1000 years, her heartbeat had almost become non existent and she had basically lived her life as a cold woman with no life but simply a soul.

Reminded of their dream, the couple locked eyes and smiled. ChanSung was the one to speak up this time.

'So the dream.... What Mago-sin said was not merely an illusion. She has finally set you free and we can begin again in this lifetime...'

As they smiled at each other, ManWol wonders how they both could have ended up on ChanSung's bed together.

But even before she could ask, the door abruptly opens and a startled Sanchez almost jumps at the sight in front of him.

ChanSung almost jumps off the bed as he retracts his hand from ManWol andΒ  tries to confronts his friend.

Sanchez decides to break the awkward air and stutters as he looks away from the couple.

'Oh... Yah!!! I'm sorry for disturbing you both..... I just wanted to tell you guys that ManWol's luggage are in the living room... So, uh... Just get out here if your both done with your business and move it into this room.'

And then the door shuts as ChanSung sighs and massages his temples trying to think of a reason to explain to his hyung of what was really happening when he abruptly barged in.

Typical of ManWol wanting to take advantage of the situation and tease poor ChanSung.

Stret

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter