4// Trying To Be Normal

Another Chance: The Eternal Lovers // Jang ManWol x Ku ChanSung (MANCHAN) AUπŸŒ•βœ¨
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Year 2020
Vienna, Austria
Park Hyatt Vienna Hotel

ChanSung silently fixes his collar and smiles gently as the guests of the hotel he was working at passed by.

Sure he was exhausted and yet he still had a few hours left until his shift was over. ChanSung was the general manager in charge of the morning shift. That's one of the much more tiring jobs since it was considered a high position, nevertheless he knew as a hotelier he should always smile at the guests to make them feel welcome.

It was not a lie to say Ku ChanSung is a pretty much responsible and committed guy be it on his job or love life or even...his social life.

But oddly enough, he couldn't really concentrate on anything these days.

As he entered his private office, ChanSung sighs as he plopped down on his leather swiveling chair.

Silently reaching his hand into his pocket, the male pulls out a small black velvet box and opens it.

Inside the little box, a uniquely crafted and shining ring revealed itself against the reflection of the bright chandeliers that adourned the ceiling of his private office.


It was a beautiful gold ring with a moon and stars surrounding it. One would know in a instant that it wasn't cheaply made.

Truth be told, ChanSung had secretly designed the piece and had commissioned a local jewelry shop which had been famous for its handcrafted jewelry to make it.

The thoughts of marriage and proposing plus taking their relationship to the next level had since then lingered heavily in ChanSung's mind.

He had wanted to do it for so long but hadn't really figured how to do it.

As he drowned deeper into his thoughts. 2 knocks suddenly startled the wits out of the male and he quickly puts the box back into his pocket as he welcomed the man who entered.

Turns out, it was one of his co-workers, Lukas.

Lukas was a young and handsome Causcasian gent, he had ashbrown hair and blue eyes.

Smiling charismatically at ChanSung, the young man spoke in a low tone.

'Mr. Ku, sorry to bother you but... your wife is in the lobby waiting for you. Should I her here?'

Flustered at the man's mention of hisΒ 'wife'. ChanSung's eyes widen as he realized who it was.

Quickly shaking his head and waving his hands. ChanSung smiles and stands up to exit his office.

'No, no... I'll be the one to go and meet her. Thank you Lukas, you may go back to your work.'

Half confused and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter