Together but how....

YOU & ME = US
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hee Chul was the precious crown prince of Soom kingdom. Theirs had been a long running kingdom and he was currently the heir to the throne. He had completed all his education, participated in royal meetings and was in good terms with almost all the neighbouring countries. They were all very happy with how held himself and his kingdom. The changes that he had brought were very well endowed by the public. 

Like every other royal and elites, he had his own ensemble of people who worked for him day and night. He never stopped them from their work but he had his own rules for them as well. He had only one servant who could enter his closet, help him in bathing and clothing and other such intimate rituals. All of the royal servants are taught the same work but he doesn't want everyone to know how he looks privately. Hence why, even as the crown prince he kept his notions. 

There was another reason too. He was a closeted gay and his servant was also his lover for years. His name was Jung Soo and his first impression was unique. Like everyone else he hadn't bowed and introduced himself but had daringly stared at him lovingly. His guards had forced him to look down and he rested his chin but his lashes never really went down. All the while inspecting his new servants, Hee could feel his appreciative gaze on himself. The guards asked him if he wanted the man to be punished be rotten in prison but he negated and said "no, instead all of you can leave. I would like him to be my personal assistant. He will take care of all my need and all of you are supposed to report to him." Everyone bowed and left while the man kept standing. The guards pushed him once to try signal hom out the door but he said "your highness, this servant would like to express his gratefulness to his majesty. I will try my best to serve you and do everything in my capabilities to make sure the crown lives long and healthy. I bid good night to his highness. I will be outside your room if you need me, your highness." 

The almost king smiled at that and said "the guards must leave. It is time for me to get ready for the bed, and you my new assistant would help me do so." The guards bowed while leaving and Soo just bowed in acceptance. They then went to the royals closet to help him change. The assistant went out after helping and the to be king went to sleep. 

For the next few years they teetering on edge around each other. Soo kept helping prince in every aspect. He woke before the royal and went to the bed after him. When the crown holder was sick, he would stay by his side entire nights, looking after him, giving him medicine and changing his temple towel. They had come to the point where they had conversations in signs. The right tilt of head would get him water and the left would bring to him some snacks. The clockwise movement of wright wrist brought him pen and paper and left one brought him drinks to let himself loose. The anticlockwise movement of right wrist saved him from conversations and left one helped him settle down on his seat during a gathering. 

The servant had his own set of signs and the prince was very observant of them. If the right leg was ahead of the left one, the person he was talking to was most probably deceivable and if the ledt one was ahead, it meant the person was lying. If the right hand finger clutched the left wrist, Soo had successfully seewt talked the se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter