Neighbors....

YOU & ME = US
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jung Soo and Hee Chul....the two are known together or are not known to the people. Joined to the hip but personalities so different, you might see beaches and mountains together. The two have been neighbors ever since they have known the world. Born only 10 days apart made them bestest of the best friends. With time, Jung Soo understood all the tactics and pranks of the younger while Hee understood all the signals and silent gestures of the elder. If you would see one, the other must be around the corner. It was speculated that they might not even separate during sleep and had sleepovers regularly. Now, hey, that was taking it a bit too far, they would say stating the fact that they sleep on different beds even when in the same room. Their parents though, might refute their statement by showing their embarrasing picture where it clearly shows that the younger one is cuddly and the elder is good at providing. 

In sophomore year of high school, both of them decided to be in relationship with each other. They hadn't said the magical words yet but they knew that they were the ones for each other. Their parents had already expected for that to happen and were not surprised by even an ounce when the two came back home hand in hand saying they were now boyfriends. The parents only sighed and said that it had taken them long enough to let this happen. 

Two years later the two entered the same college for graduation but in different majors. Even though they were in love, they had decided not sacrifice their choice of career for that. Teukie had gone into Culinary Skills, minor Entertainment  and Chullie had gone for Fashion Designing, minor Skincare. Even with two vastly different subjects, they made time for each other.

They lived together in an apartment their parents had helped them rent as High School graduation present. Teukie had made his love his lab rat for all the culinary experiments that he would do and Chullie had made his guy his muse for all the clothes that he had to design. They inspired each other every second of their lives together. It was the last semester of the course and everyone was busy in order to complete assignments and projects and study for tests and exams so they could get their degree with flying colours and paying jobs.

These two were busy too and couldn't get much time time together. One evening, when Teukie was busy researching for his dissertation, Chullie came home and draped himself on the elder. With the amount of stress he was carrying, he couldn't really take on the weight of his love and had politely asked him to get off. Not noticing that the elder was serious he kept himself there and denied to move away vehemently. 

For the first time ever, Teukie had shouted on him that day. They both had a fight and they went in their own separate rooms. Teukie went to the room that was almost never used but was still kept clean. He was so mad that he slept without a slightest hesitation. Hee being his own arrogant person had refused to back down from whatever it was and said that they were no longer together. They both accepted it and went their ways yet living in the same apartment. 

Their parents were perplexed when they came to know whatever had taken place in between the two and wanted to interfere b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter