Won't we be....

YOU & ME = US
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

People think that having money was a luxury and Hee Chul would support that but when people said that having money brought you luxury, Hee Chul wanted to deny. Money didn't let you have any freedom. Freedom to choose, to say, to be. Hee Chul wanted that but he couldn't have...only because he had money. If you are wondering why he is thinking about this nonsense then you must know that he was currently sitting with his family, having dinner while his parents discuss which business partner's son would be the most suitable groom for him.

They had themselves decided that he was getting married, with their partner's son no less and that he would bottom. Thank goodness, he thought that they were gracious enough to consider his identity and were choosing amongst men and not women. He knows that he shouldn't be upset or angry at that because he had known about this pretty much since childhood but he couldn't control his emotions. 

Excusing himself from the table he went back to his room and opened up the door and windows to the balcony attached. That was the only part of the house that didn't cage him. He had tried to escape once from there and had to live his entire teenage in the attic as a punishment. I know, cruel parents. 

The next few weeks were a blur for him as he went through board meetings, in - laws meeting, wedding shopping and managing the company. Two days to the wedding and he didn't even know who he was marrying. He had seen the parents at multiple galas but he had never seen their son. It was a rumour amogst the business elites that their son was an ugly and unmannered peice of and that was why he was never brought out and presented to the public. 

Welp, he thought that along with him, the entire world would meet this mystery for the first time. Though his parents had priased the person to the core of the planet, he didn't believe them an ounce. They have never been on talking terms if not for business so their words didn't really matter to him except the fact that those words literally ruled his life. He was not keen on finding out what kind manipulative and possessive person his husband was going to be. 

The day of the wedding came and bless the wedding planner who convinced his parents to let him wear a suit with a veil while walking down the aisle. He looked up when he reached the altar as unknown hand forwarded itself to help him climb up the deck. What he saw blew his mind. The man was smart, way too handsome for such rumours to even exist he must say, had sharp features and most importantly, he had non sweaty, warm and soft hands. 

Atleast the man was neither an old bald ert nor an ugly curse by his side thought Hee as he recited his vows and went through the rituals of the wedding. The ceremony ended fast and he felt the veil being lifted up. He closed his ey

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter