Angels and....

YOU & ME = US
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#HappyBirthdayLeeteuk         

 

 

Angels...they are supposed to be pure, innocent, guardians of stupid humans, guide to the god, anything but be fallen in love. 

When in heaven, angels don't interact much with each other. Each one of them is assigned a human that they meet when their guarded one turns eleven. And when the guarded one falls in love, the one that is true to heart, is sealed by fate and blessed by gods, they can see the other angel and interact with them. The other guarded can also see them. It is like the four of them binds themselves in a partnership. Some people may have demons as their guards but that's okay too, because the real sin is to get a fallen angel as your guard. They are the most powerless and unhelpful guards because they aren't there to guard you.

This story is about two little boys who have been neighbours since five. One of them was older by six months and cared for the younger like he belonged to him. They turned eleven in the same year and got their own angels. The two of them used to describe to each other how their angels looked. White, feathery, beautifully spreading wings and blonde hair because black wasn't for them in any way. How the elders' angel had this look of mischievousness and the younger ones' was very kind and helpful. 

When the two had their first relationship, it wasn't with each other. They always wanted to be together and their respective partners were drawing them away from each other. Both of them broke up respectively in a very nasty way and consoled each other with a movie marathon and tubs of ice cream and snacks. It went on for years when the angels were finally tired of them pining for each other. 

They couldn't see didn't mean they couldn't communicate with each other. When both the boys used to have sleepovers, which is every other night, they used to sit by the window and convey through the sounds of wind what they wanted their respected guarded ones to do. They formed a plan for them to meet and express their own feelings.

After lots of plans carefully culinated through several long nights, they were finally successful in bringing the two together. On the day they proposed to each other, the angels met for the first time too. The first time their eyes met, the fireworks went off in the background. The couple ignored it as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter