eight

Love me, love me not
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Despite feeling like he was going to die any moment now, Baekhyun listened to Chanyeol and decided to take a nap. It has to help with his weird thoughts, right? Maybe when he wakes up he won't think about Chanyeol's lips and arms and laugh.

 

Turns out, that a nap does not help him with his thoughts after all. As soon as he wakes up he sees Chanyeol's face merely inches away from him. It was as if God was punishing him for starting a war with Chanyeol in the first place. Chanyeol's breath was now ticklish against his lips like begging to be kissed at this point. Baekhyun was already weak from his health, he didn't need his heart to get weakened too. He was staring right into Baekhyun's eyes as if someone had clicked pause in his head. Was this a simulation? Maybe they were in SIMS and the player had paused the time because no amount of fast-beating hearts could stop them both from staring at each other.

 

"I- I made you soup…" Chanyeol finally spoke when Baekhyun was only one step away from going feral. "Also, uh, let me take your temperature…"

 

Baekhyun noticed a thermometer in his hands and sat up. His body felt hot all over but he was definitely feeling lighter than he was feeling before. Maybe the nap worked for his fever after all but for his thoughts? Not at all.

 

Chanyeol was just wearing a plain black shirt now, probably taken off the hoodie while cooking. It wasn't as cold in the apartment anyway. The sleeves were stretching on his bicep as if sticking to stay for their life. Baekhyun almost drooled at the sight.

 

"Ah, it's going down. If you take the medicine and get some more rest, you'll hopefully be fine by tomorrow." Chanyeol tells but Baekhyun doesn't really care at this point. He just wants Chanyeol to stay in front of him so he can stare at him all day.

 

He nods nonetheless and makes an effort to look away from the taller, not wanting to creep him out. Baekhyun quietly eats the soup, appreciating Chanyeol's cooking once again. Halfway through finishing the bowl, Chanyeol moves to sit next to him since the couch faces the television and he turns it on. He doesn't realize Baekhyun is growing stiff beside him and Baekhyun is thankful for that.

 

Chanyeol surfs through channels, wanting to put on something watchable since he's probably bored and Baekhyun finds himself loving the silence that surrounds them. He feels comfortable having Chanyeol's presence right beside him as he finishes eating the soup. After taking the tablets, he leans back on the couch and decides to lean on Chanyeol's shoulder again. A small smile spreads on Chanyeol's face that he fails to notice.

 

"Thanks," Baekhyun says softly, keeping his eyes on the screen where some random reality show is playing. His head is resting on Chanyeol's chest now with Chanyeol's arms around his shoulder. It feels too comfortable for him to stay awake and a yawn leaves his mouth.

 

"You don't have to thank me, Baekhyunee." Chanyeol runs his fingers through Baekhyun's already messed up pink hair.

 

"Baekhyunee?" Baekhyun repeats and lifts up his head to look at Chanyeol, not believing that he actually called his name like that.

 

"You look too cute in those strawberry print pajamas and fluffy hair." Chanyeol chuckles softly, looking down at Baekhyun resting against his chest.

 

"You're being too nice, Park."

 

"What do you want me to do with a sick person? Fight them?"

 

"I'm not sick."

 

"Okay then," Chanyeol smiles, that devilish smile, which makes a chill run down Baekhyun's spine. Suddenly he regrets opening his mouth because the next second, Chanyeol is attacking Baekhyun's stomach with tickles.

 

Baekhyun squirms on the couch, feeling out of breath already as he tries to dodge Chanyeol's attacks but it's of no use. He wails and giggles, the room is filled with the sound of their laughter and Baekhyun starts to think it's not all that bad.

 

"P-Park Cha- Chanyeol!" Baekhyun shouts in between his laughter and attempts at pushing away his big hands from his body.

 

"I thought you wanted this? What? You want me to stop now?"

 

"I can't- can't believe you're attacking a sick person! Shame on you!" Baekhyun is breathing heavily while squirming away from his attacks, somehow he found himself lying on the floor with Chanyeol on top of him.

 

"Oh, now you're sick?" Chanyeol questions, continuing to attack Baekhyun while he has him trapped underneath him.

 

"S-Stop, Yeol!" Baekhyun feels himself burning like a tomato when he realizes he's stuck in between Chanyeol's thighs with his knees on the ground trapping him from both sides. Chanyeol's palms fall flat on the ground beside his head as he takes a moment to breathe. Behind them, the television stays on and fills the silence b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter