one

Love me, love me not
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The weather was as good as it could get. It was warm but the summer sun was hidden behind the clouds and the wind that blew past, wasn’t as humid. Baekhyun had his oatmeal with strawberries at 8:45 in the morning after taking a shower, and left for his class exactly at 9. He took his time walking to the lecture hall like he always did. He had a rush of adrenaline flowing through his veins when he picked up a sweet drink on the way and got to his class five minutes early.

 

It was a delightful day for him; until it wasn't.

 

Because, today is the day that he decided to confess to the love of his life. The boy with tan golden skin and quiffed brown hair stood in front him. His hands hidden under his pockets as he looked at Baekhyun with sympathy.

 

Kim Jongin had no idea why Byun Baekhyun had wanted to talk to him after their class. He had only seen this boy get in arguments with his friend, Chanyeol, since last year. Aside from this, Jongin had never really taken an interest in knowing this guy. So, it truly came as a surprise to him when Baekhyun confessed his feelings for him. He truly doesn't know if this is a prank put into action by Kyungsoo to get him to confess his own feelings to the boy.

 

However, Jongin knows better. Kyungsoo could never plan something like this. Let alone talk to someone he isn't friends with.

That doesn't stop him from breaking poor Baekhyun's heart though. His rejection comes in simple words; "I already have someone."

 

As he stands there, alone on the side of the football field, Baekhyun hears the first sound of his heartbreak which came in the form of a ball meeting him square in the face.

 

", oh no, no–!" The words hit his ears but his teary eyes and broken heart fails to let him lift his head up to see. "Hey, that was my bad... Baekhyun?"

 

Baekhyun finally manages to look through his blurry vision and faces the culprit who had managed to kick a ball in his face, exactly when his heart got broken. His lips wobble and he takes a sharp breath when he meets Chanyeol's gaze.

 

This er. Of course, it's him! He's the one who has finally managed to steal Kim Jongin from him and just to rub salt in his wounds, kicked a ball in his face.

 

"Your face is turning red..." Chanyeol almost chuckles and reaches out to touch Baekhyun's shoulder when he received no reply. This action, however, makes Baekhyun flinch so he decides to pull away. "Dude, are you okay?"

 

Baekhyun has had enough. He was here first, for god's sake! He is the one who has loved Jongin since the day he set foot in the university. He was the one attending all of Jongin's football games. He was the one who was supposed to make Jongin fall for him and marry him, and adopt four kids with him so they could live in the countryside! Call Baekhyun delusional if you want, but he had it all planned out. Having things worked out in your head is not something to be ashamed of. He truly believed in fate, that it would bring Jongin to him but now, this– this giant elf looking jerk (!) stood before him who had managed to steal his Jongin and ruined his plans!

 

" you, P-Park!" When the first words came out, Baekhyun truly did not think he would end up barely managing to breathe through his sobs, "Get... the hell... away from me!"

 

Chanyeol is baffled to say the least. He has never really seen Baekhyun shed a tear, let alone cry in front of him. Was it really that painful? He was sure the ball didn't hit him as hard as Baekhyun made it seem, but seeing him cry made his guilt grow stronger.

 

"I swear it wasn't intentional!" Chanyeol managed to speak. He looked around, rubbing the back of his neck and murmured under his br

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter