Miroh

Destined Soulmates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Miroh

Hyunjin and Jeongin had already ordered some delicious dishes and waited for the other two. The beauty took care of cooking the meat on the small barbecue, while the youngest watched him all excited for the taste of the meat. The sound of the sizzling meat made their eyes sparkle. As Jeongin watched his roommate, he leaned back on his chair and put aside his sticks. He snapped out of the dreamy atmosphere and became dead serious.

“Why did you act like that?”, he questioned the other and crossed his arms.

Hyunjin lifted his head and looked at the fennec fox, then he focused on the meat and turned the slices one bay one with his sticks.

“What do you mean?”, he asked back and placed some slices on Jeongin’s plate.

The youngest thanked him, yet he remained serious and then pouted. Jeongin picked up a slice and wrapped it in lettuce but instead of eating it himself he handed it over to Hyunjin. It tasted delicious and the beauty was thankful for the first bite, but he rather wanted to know what his roommate meant earlier. He chewed and swallowed and put some more meat on the hot surface as he wanted to prepare it for Felix and Changbin who were on their way.

“Are you going to tell me? Or do you want me to force it out of you?”, Hyunjin questioned the younger as he was curious.

Jeongin shrugged and pointed to the big window of the barbecue restaurant, where they could see the freckled Australian and the buffed pabbit walk side by side and come closer.

“You and Felix…”, I.N started and helped his roommate with flipping the slices, “He made so many compliments and was so flirtatious with you…”

Hyunjin grinned and leaned forth and patted Jeongin’s head. He pinched his cheek and sat back again.

“We didn’t mean to make you jealous.”, he admitted and smiled cutely, “You know that I only like you. I’m just helping Lix with Binnie. Besides, you know that we are just acting this way because you don’t want them to notice…”

Jeongin frowned all jealous. Hyunjin chuckled and laughed loudly, but before he could explain it to the younger, Felix and Changbin finally entered the place and the beauty waved at them. Felix sat right next to Hyunjin, while Jeongin slid aside and made some space for their new roommate. Changbin thanked him and as soon as he spotted the cooked meat, he became excited about it. He grabbed his chopsticks, his lips, and went right for it. Felix giggled and just watched him eat, while Jeongin clenched his lips and lowered his head. Hyunjin looked at him and smiled gently. He knew that the fennec fox was confused, and he really wanted to tell him what was going on, but now that the other two were here, he needed to wait for it. Felix picked up his sticks too and started to eat, while Changbin devoured his food as if he were hungry for over a week. Hyunjin laughed at him and kept on preparing meat for them. He had not a big appetite anyway and ate just to join the others. The beauty watched the youngest and Felix noticed that the air was thick between them.

“It tastes really good!”, he stated with a grin that reached to both his ears and praised the fennec fox, “Great suggestion!”

Jeongin briefly looked at him and just nodded. He and Felix were actually close friends and enjoyed hanging out together often. Sometimes Seungmin would join them too. Changbin also noticed that the atmosphere among them was tense, but he simply kept eating and stayed out of it. When Felix picked up a slice of meat and ate it with a happy and bubbly expression, the pabbit could not help but squeak because he thought that the freckled Australian looked just too adorable. Hyunjin chuckled to Changbin’s reaction and Jeongin just lowered his head and stuffed all the food in his mouth as if his life depended on it.

“I think we should talk about what happened earlier…”, Felix suddenly broke the silence and exchanged glances with Hyunjin, who nodded to his words.

Changbin held his motion for a single second, looked up and then continued to eat, while Jeongin put aside his chopsticks and crossed his arms. He seemed slightly nervous too and stared at Hyunjin only. The buffed producer became curious and finally stopped eating and focused on the confusing matter. Felix took a deep breath.

“Well, the thing is…”, the deep voiced angel started not knowing how to say it the right way and fidgeted, “Hyunjin and I, we are not the ones dating. We are best friends. The ones dating are him and Jeongin… We are just acting as if… to cover up for them…”

“What?!”, Changbin was speechless, yet at the same time he felt eased about Felix not being in a relationship with the beauty.

He dropped his sticks and just stared at the beauty in front of him, who smiled shyly and then glanced at the fennec fox who had entirely turned red. Finally, he realized that when Jisung had spat at Hyunjin, Jeongin was the only one that got up and followed him to the bathroom that day. It was not just that they cared for each other as friends or roommates, but because they were more than just friends and roommates. Jeongin sincerely cared for his boyfriend. Felix giggled again and then pointed to the youngest and then to Hyunjin.

“We’ve been together since shortly after Lee Know moved into the mansion.”, the beauty explained and then leaned back with a deep sigh.

The pabbit lifted his brows and blinked his eyes rapidly as he struggled to understand what was going on. Jeongin had blushed and tried to cover his face with his hands. He felt even shyer about his relationship being revealed to the new roommate. Felix just continued to wiggle his brows and giggle all amused. Hyunjin smirked and watched his shy boyfriend from across the table.

“And why are you to acting as a couple then?”, Changbin questioned the situation and looked at Felix, who appeared to be very amused by his reaction.

The freckled Australian turned his head to his left and waited for Hyunjin to answer. Jeongin slowly lowered his hands and gulped. The beauty knew that he wanted to tell Changbin himself. The buffed producer looked from one guy to the other.

“I- I think that- that Bangchan likes me…”, Jeongin admitted and pouted, “He’s so clingy and extra nice with me and… I don’t know… I don’t wanna break his heart… He’s been the best person and the nicest brother one could imagine…”

Changbin lifted a single brow this time and leaned back too. He slowly picked up his chopsticks and grabbed a slice of meat and stuffed it in his mouth. As he chewed it, he recalled the words of the kangaroo. Bangchan had told him that there was someone he liked and indeed, the leader was extra careful and different to the youngest. But then again, so were all the others. Alright, Hyunjin’s behavior was due to t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter