Double Knot

Destined Soulmates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Double Knot

Changbin and Felix had entered the room of the buffed producer. Felix had wanted to talk to him, so Changbin invited him inside. It was very dark. His pillows and cushions, as well as his blankets were all in black. The freckled Australian looked around and took tiny steps. His fingers were interlocked in his back as he walked towards Changbin’s desk.

“You must like the dark, huh?”, Felix stated questioningly and was amazed by the setup, “I wish I could produce like you and Chan…”

Changbin cleared his throat and stuffed his hands in his pockets, while his eyes rested on Felix’s back.

“Y- You can learn to… to produce… I- I can show you... If you want to...”, he stammered nervously.

He swallowed hard as well. This was the first time since he lived in the big mansion that someone else than Jisung or Bangchan entered his room. And from all the people living in this place, it had to be Felix. Of course. Changbin knew already that he was interested in the deep voiced angel, but he was not sure about Felix’s feelings. He silently watched the younger one walk around in his room. Felix spotted a pink plushy on the big bed of the buffed producer and smiled all surprised to see something that looked like a rabbit but also like a pig. He grabbed it and squeezed it softly. To his disappointment, it made no sound.

“What is this?”, Felix asked with a cute grin.

Changbin’s ears turned slightly red as he felt a little embarrassed that the freckled Australian got a sight of that plushy. He scratched his hair and adjusted his cap, then shrugged with the corners of his lips clenched.

“It’s a pig and rabbit… a… it’s a…”, he was about to explain it, but Felix cut his words with a friendly tone and a big smile.

“Dwaekki!”, he shrieked and squeezed it happily once again, “It’s soo cute!”

Changbin blushed to the happy aura that radiated from the deep voiced angel. It made him feel all tingly and warm in the chest. Felix tilted his head gently and looked at the buffed producer, waiting for a response. Changbin needed a second, shook his head, cleared his throat again and walked up to the younger one. He took the plushy and smiled softly. There was something hidden in that smile though. It seemed like he was in deep thoughts, as if there was something special about that pink plushy.

“Is it a gift?”, Felix asked curiously and fiddled with his earing and a pouty expression.

Changbin looked up from the plushy and just put it beside his setup on the desk. He ignored Felix’s question. Instead, he waited for the freckled Australian to talk. Felix understood right away. He pointed towards the bed, gesturing if it was okay for him to take a seat on the pabbit’s bed. Changbin nodded calmly. His thoughts went wild though. The deep voiced angel sat down and bit his finger nervously. He had fixed his glance on the floor.

“Earlier… when we bumped into each other…”, he stuttered and looked up to the older one, “Y- You, you looked at my lips… A- and I know… you know that I looked at yours…”

Changbin lifted a brow as he had not expected Felix to mention it. He thought that they were going to exchange what they had talked about with their friends.

“I- I didn’t mean to look at your lips…”, the buffed producer said apologetic and took place on the bed next to the younger one, “I- I just… I don’t know why I looked. I’m sorry.”

Felix nodded wordlessly. Changbin could not tell what he was thinking of. He could not read Felix’s face, nor his actions. The deep voiced angel stopped fiddling with his earrings and instead twirled the ring on his finger, which he had gotten from Hyunjin. Changbin leaned back on his bed and sighed loudly. In fact, he exactly knew why he had glanced at Felix’s lips earlier. He wanted to taste them. Changbin covered his eyes with his forearm and stayed silent for the while being. Felix, still sitting next to him, turned his head and looked at the pabbit. His eyes wandered to the desk where the plushy sat. Felix wondered if it was a present by someone important. Maybe a girl? A first love? These thoughts made him feel discomfort. He was jealous over the pink dwaekki.

“Can- Can I ask you for a favor?”, Felix suddenly broke the silence.

Changbin kept his eyes covered but mumbled a silent “yeah”. The deep voiced angel breathed in sharp and gathered all his courage for what he was about to do next. He turned around and bent slightly over the buffed producer. His weight and movements made the blankets rustle and push the mattress down next to Changbin’s body, so that the pabbit uncovered his eyes. That very moment his eyes met Felix’s. He gulped as he had not expected the younger one to get so close to him. Changbin noticed the galaxy of freckles in Felix’s blushed face. He looked more than handsome with his natural features.

“W- What are you doing?”, Changbin asked in a stutter.

His heartbeat increased and he could feel his pulse in his throat. Felix just kept his eyes on Changbin’s lips, then he slowly lifted his hands and grabbed the upper arms of the older one. He squeezed his biceps.

“Can- Can I massage you?”, he stammered a question with sparkling eyes, yet a pretty shy expression.

He then shut tight his eyes and gulped as if he had something stuck in his throat. He could not believe that he had asked something stupid like this. Originally, he wanted to ask for a kiss, but he became too nervous about it and saved it by asking him for a massage session. Changbin blinked his eyes in utter confusion. He then looked left and right to the tiny hands wrapped around his huge arms. The deep voiced angel was above him, his face only a pull away. The buffed producer bit his lower lip and then nodded to the request of the younger one. Felix grinned, still embarrassed for how he had gotten himself into this situation, but he was happy that Changbin had not turned him down. The freckled Australian nodded satisfied by the response and suddenly sat right on top of Changbin’s well-trained belly. The buffed producer nearly choked on air. He had not expected this at all. Suddenly the room became too hot, it was actually not the temperature of the room rising, but Changbin’s hormones that made him sweat due to sudden heat and excitement. Felix the right corner of his dry lips as he became nervous himself and then gently the arms of the one beneath him. He felt hot too.

“I’ll put pressure on your muscles softly… and go harder... slowly...”, he explained with a calm attitude, yet his seductive deep voice made it even harder for Changbin to think straight, “Say it right away, if I hurt you…”

The pabbit nodded wordlessly and only watched the younger one on top of him doing his thing and to his surprise, Felix was indeed experienced in it. But what was this awkward situation?

About three days after the chaotic incident in the mansion, the situation had finally returned to normal, or at least somewhat calmed down. Everybody was careful around Jisung as they did not want to bother him or put him in a difficult situation and everyone did his best to keep Minho busy, so that he would not be able to annoy the out of Jisung. Changbin and Felix avoided each other since their awkward massage session which had made things weird and Hyunjin and Jeongin no longer had to hide in front of the others, although they still kept their lovey-doveyness low because they did not want to disturb the others by their actions, especially their leader, who was kinda worried about everyone in this household. Seungmin kept silent about anything that happened around him, also he enjoyed that Minho was not able to talk to Jisung much these days. It hurt to see the one he liked being interested in someone else.

Everyone, except Minho and Seungmin, was out tonight. Jeongin had gone to a birthday party of one of his closest friends and had told the others that he would return home late. Jisung had successfully dragged Changbin to the cinema because he wanted to watch a new action movie. Hyunjin was busy at an art exhibition which he was the host and displaying artist of and Bangchan and Felix went to see it and support their friend. Minho had been out showing and practicing choreographies with upcoming dancers and now that he had returned to the mansion, he was dead tired, therefore he had already told Hyunjin that he would not go see his exhibition but wished him the best. Seungmin in the other hand had been to the cemetery, as it was the day of his parent’s death. Like everyone else here, his parents too had died in a tragic accident. To cope with it, he had started to write a diary since that day. He had brough it along and read some pages to the remains of his parents, which were kept in beautiful porcelain urns.

When Seungmin had returned home Minho was already back. The weirdo had a lamb head towel wrapped up as he had just taken a shower minutes ago and was now on the couch watching an anime. He had heard the elevator go up but had not turned around to look who it was. He was too invested into the series and did not much care about whoever it was to come

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter