I Am You

Destined Soulmates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I Am You

The guys were all speechless. Bangchan thought of a way to overplay it by a joke, but Minho’s stare at the new roommate, made it difficult for him to come up with one. Changbin got up and held Jisung’s shoulder. He pulled him back, trying to prevent his best friend from jumping at the weirdo and start a fight. None of the roommates wanted to have issues like that anytime soon. Of course, there were fights now and then, which was totally healthy in a household with then six members, and it would be absolutely normal for them to throw fists with two more. The buff producer led Jisung back to his room, while Bangchan grabbed Minho’s shoulder and made him stay seated. He wanted to follow the other two, but that would only become disastrous. Felix watched Changbin and Jisung and sulked slightly. Hyunjin and Jeongin stepped out of the bathroom and returned to the table. The beauty had a pouty expression, still cleaning his shirt with some wet tissues. He patted Felix’s thigh and asked him where the two new roommates had disappeared to. The deep voiced angel told him that Jisung somehow was done with Minho’s behavior and Hyunjin could only understand. Jeongin looked at the food that was spat on by the reaction of the new roommate earlier, and now his appetite was gone. Sungmin was just happy that he was not sitting across Minho or Jisung. His food was unharmed, so he continued to eat.

“Lee Know… are you okay?”, Bangchan asked in a worry, as he could sense that his friend felt sad about Jisung’s reaction.

Minho just shrugged and did not answer, instead he tightened his grip around his chopsticks and ate up. He made it seem like he was unbothered, but deep down he was a little disappointed for being misunderstood. Bangchan knew about it, but he did not want to make him feel pressured to tell him about it.

Changbin helped Jisung to take a seat on his bed. The quokka was still very tense. His fists were clenched tight, his biceps showed and if he kept it up, he might have to endure some cramps later.

“Just… ignore him… He’s different…”, Changbin said, held the spinning chair of his best friend and rolled it right in front of the bed and sat on it to be eye-leveled with Jisung, “We’re living with six different guys… and of course it won’t be easy…”

“I don’t like having so many people around me… you know that…”, Jisung said and slowly the tension of his muscles relieved and he sighed a deep breath and buried his face in his hands, “I try to stay low and fit in… but I can’t if that weirdo keeps saying random stuff like this…”

Changbin smirked and leaned back in the spinning chair. He crossed his arms and opened his legs widely. He said nothing and just waited for his best friend to uncover his face. Jisung needed some minutes, but since it became very silent, he lowered his hands and looked at the relaxed guy in front of him. Changbin finally leaned forth and poked Jisung’s puffy cheek.

“You like that weirdo, am I right?”, he questioned him without hesitation and kept grinning to both his ears.

Jisung blinked his eyes rapidly as he had not expected to be asked something like this at all. He quickly shook his head from left to right and told him that he did not like that weirdo at all, but indeed he thought that Minho was very handsome.

“You know, how I always thought that I’m the most handsome guy on this planet…?”, Jisung admitted embarrassed and Changbin just nodded, so he added with a slightly blushed face, “He looks better than me…”

The buffed producer laughed loudly and leaned back in the seat again. Jisung slapped his arms and tried to make him shut up.

“I feel intimidated by their looks…”, Jisung added after his best friend had calmed down, “Hyunjin… he looks like a character out of a game… Is he even real? I hate it.”

Changbin gulped. Yes, he thought the same about Hyunjin and Felix. Those two, who were allegedly dating each other. And once again, Changbin’s mood dropped, and his smile vanished. But he did not want to cling to it, so he lifted a brow and leaned forth again. He stared Jisung right in the eyes and made his best friend back off lightly, to make some space between them.

“So, you hate the idea of Hyunjin being handsome, but you don’t hate it when it comes to Lee Know?”, Changbin asked and kept his eyes on the quokka, who seemed to become nervous now.

Jisung shook his head again and told him that he hated it both, but his voice was shaky and Changbin was aware of the little lie. He did not ask any further questions about it though, got up from the spinning chair, patted Jisung’s shoulder once and told him to have a good resting night. He then added that he would talk to the others about his anxiety and Jisung smiled at him, added a gentle nod, and sighed.

“If you want to eat in your room next time, just tell me. I’ll get you a plate and you won’t have to push yourself to join the others, if you don’t feel like it.”, Changbin offered with a soft chuckle and left the room.

Jisung nodded thankfully and then fell on his back. His head flattened the pillow and he spread his arms to his left and right. His eyes were set on the ceiling.

“Lee Know… More like Lee No. He doesn’t know nothing.”, he whispered and then shut his eyes instantly, “Ugh. Such an annoying guy.”

The others had cleaned the table in the meanwhile. When Changbin entered the living room everyone looked at him. They seemed worried.

“How’s he doing?”, the dimpled kangaroo asked and patted on the couch next to him.

Changbin sighed and walked around the couch to sit where Bangchan wanted him to. The others kept quiet and just waited for their new friend to tell them. Changbin shrugged and then pointed to Minho.

“You are annoying him…”, he told him and earned a frown by the weirdo, “You guys should know that… Han needs his space… He can’t deal with stress or when people are too pushy around him. He doesn’t like crowds and normally he leaves his room just to take a shower, grab his delivery food or pee. He’s not into socializing because he’s anxious and his mind and his speech would get tangled up when he becomes too nervous… So, he rather stays alone.”

The leader nodded, as Changbin had already told him about this when they had waited in front of the mansion for their food. The others seemed surprised. At the bowling match Jisung had been very talkative and bubbly, although his nervousness showed whenever it became his turn to throw the ball. But they quickly told Changbin that they would be extra careful with their approaches and actions around Jisung from now on. Bangchan was happy to hear that from his younger roommates. They were all thoughtful and good people, and he knew that Minho did not mean to bother Jisung at all, it was just his way of showing affection. Changbin was happy for their understanding responses.

“Oh, by the way… Felix and I are going to the shopping center tomorrow, anyone wanna join us?”, Hyunjin changed the topic as he wanted them to loosen up a bit.

The dimpled kangaroo declined as he had an appointment at the studio and needed to hand in the new tracks, he had created last night. Seungmin had a photo shooting that he needed to take care of, and he could not afford to be late. Jeongin smiled and nodded as he was free tomorrow and would love to join the others. Minho declined as he wanted to work out.

“I guess… Han isn’t going to join us either…”, Felix said with a sulky expression and the buffed roommate just repeated his words from earlier, that his best friend was not fond of crowded places, then the deep voiced angel added with a cute smile, “How about you? Do you wanna tag along?”

Changbin gulped and lifted the right corner of his lips, making it a crooked smirk. He hissed and wanted to decline, but the leader suddenly cut his words.

“Oh, sure!”, Bangchan said and patted Changbin’s back, “You said, that you were done with your track list, right?”

Changbin looked at him with big eyes and a confused expression. He wanted to say differently, but Jeongin clapped his hands all excited and jumped.

“Oh, it’s gonna be a double date then!”, the youngest cheered with a bright grin.

Hyunjin looked at Felix and giggled, while the freckled Australian smirked with a blushed face. Changbin coughed and swallowed his nervosity. Bangchan laughed to Jeongin’s words and squeezed his cheeks.

“I.N is so cute!”, he added, but the youngest

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter