My best-friend-wife

3 Identities of my Mysterious Wife

"Lee Byunghun!!!" Mihye hissed and tugged on L.Joe's sleeve. "Stop socialising! We have to go! We'll miss the flight!"

L.Joe turned to look at his "newly-wedded" wife who was red in the face with anxiety. She looked absolutely stunning in her wedding dress, even more angellic than the first time they got married. Unlike the first time, L.Joe made sure to take every single detail of the event into his own hands.

He wanted this day to be special, to be perfect.

Because this time, the marriage was real. This time, he wasn't marrying Choi Mihye, the girl whom he only met for three times and didn't really bother about.

This time, he was marrying Choi Mihye, his ex-wife, his lover, his best friend, his everything. He couldn't wait for her to become officially his, but he was willing to wait patiently to endure the exceptionally long preparation period so as to ensure that the day was perfect.

He smiled brightly at her and wrapped an arm around her waist, pulling her to him. "My wife." he introduced her to his distant relatives that he didn't even remember the names of.

They nodded in satisfaction and approval at Mihye and she smiled awkwardly, trying to look friendly but not at all succeeding. "Byunghun oppa!" she hissed into his ear. "Didn't you hear what I said? We have to catch that flight!"

L.Joe smiled calmly at her and leaned over to her ear. "Relax baby." he whispered. "It's okay if we miss it. We can just take another flight." he assured her, kissing her cheek. Mihye pinked, but didn't allow her inner fangirl to overtake her common sense at this point.

"But Byunghun oppa-" before she could even begin protesting, L.Joe pulled her away to another set of friends and relatives. He introduced her to them with a smug and proud expression on his face, his smile bright and glowing. Mihye tried hard to smile but she couldn't help but keep checking the time. Their plane was going to take off in another half and hour and they were still here at the banquet! Didn't L.Joe want to go to their honeymoon at all?

Hyomin watched from the side and smiled. "Aww I'm so glad this couple worked out." she grinned. "I always knew they were meant for each other." Qri shot her sister a look. "Who was the one who told me that Kevin and Mihye looked cute together too?"

Hyomin reddened. "Yah that was just an innocent comment!"

The sisters looked at to the centre of the dance floor and saw Jiyeon slow dancing with Chunji, her head resting on his chest and the smile dreamy. "I think I know who's wedding we're going to attend next." Qri grinned.

The Teen Top boys on the other hand, were eying Hyomin and Qri in a huddle. "They're so pretty!" Niel spazzed. "Mihye really has pretty friends!"

"I wish I could talk to them..." Ricky pouted.

Changjo made a face and shoved him. "Then go you moron." he chided. "Don't act shy when you're the loudest of us all." He wagged his finger at Ricky. "If you don't act fast, someone's going to steal those pretty ladies away."

Ricky gulped and straightened up, taking a deep breath. Just as he was about to approach Qri and Hyomin, another guy came into the scene with champagnes for both ladies and a utterly cute smile that made the ladies swoon.

"WHATTT!!!" Ricky croaked. He gaped at Kevin who seemed to have a good time with his two pretty noonas. "Kevin Y U NO disappear from the surface of the earth!!" he wailed.

The wedding banquet was a complete success, with new romance blooming, old romance going strong and getting sweeter, and perhaps a certain heartbreak of a visual maknae somewhere.

 

 

"Baby." L.Joe nudged Mihye while they were in the cab towards their hotel.

Since they obviously missed their flight to France the first time, L.Joe had gotten his private jet that could wait for them as long as he wanted. They flew to the destination of their first honeymoon, wanting to relive it another time.

But all wasn't as expected when his wife wouldn't talk to him. "Baby..." L.Joe pouted. Mihye turned her face away from him and looked out of the window, mad.

L.Joe sighed dramatically, and dug his phone out of his pocket. He typed a message quickly and stuffed it back in, pretending to look out of the window.

Mihye felt her phone vibrate and her eyes raised when she saw who had sent it, glancing at her husband. L.Joe pretended nothing was wrong and hummed a tune, seemingly engaged in the French city sights.

 


To: Miss Apple

Hey my Apple, I have a problem again... ):
My beautiful lovely wife wouldn't talk to me because I caused us to miss our first flight to our honeymoon. What should I do? T___T

From: L.Joe


 

Mihye bit back a smile and kept her serious expression, typing back a reply.

 


To: L.Joe

Well I think it's entirely your fault, Mister L.Joe sshi. You shouldn't have dragged on at the wedding banquet and caused you two to miss the flight in the first place don't you think? You know how your wife feels about wasting money, and now you practically spent a fortune on hiring that private jet.
Just wallow in your misery, mister, cause she isn't going to forgive you soon.

From: Miss Apple


 

L.Joe pouted. *Aish Mihye....*

 


To: Miss Apple

Well maybe it's my fault, but I did tell her that we would never make it for the 11pm flight and told her to choose another one but she insisted on it.
It's not my fault I want to show my wife off to as many people as possible. I don't think she understands how proud I am that she's mine. She's an amazing woman even though she always tends to disagree, and even when the whole country knows she's mine, there are tons of other men trying to hit on her everyday. Yes I know about those love letters her fanboys send her even though she hides them in the seconds drawer on the right.
I just want to show them that she's taken. By me.

I'm really sorry about missing the flight if you're wondering. But I don't know what to do to make her forgive me... ): Any ideas, Apple?

From: L.Joe


 

Mihye bit back a smile. Yes, she was mad. But the anger was slowly ebbing away as she read her husband's sweet words. How can it not when he's being so sweet like this?

 


To: L.Joe

I guess now that she knows your reasons she's going to go easier on you. It's your performance from now on, Mister L.Joe sshi.

From: Miss Apple


 

L.Joe read the message and chuckled. So, there seems to be some improvement.

They reached the same hotel again and got off the cab, L.Joe offering to take her luggages even though they were a plenty. The cab driver didn't look impressed by the huge tip and just gaped at his two passengers as they left.

"People these days.. Messaging each other when they're just sitting right next to one another... Youngsters." he shook his head.

L.Joe got them the same suite they had before, but changed the sleeping arrangements from two single beds to a King sized one. He led them both into the familiar suite and put down the luggages carefully, watching for Mihye's expressions.

Mihye didn't let on, even if she had already forgiven him. With her face straight, she went for the fridge to get a bottle of water to drink and walked to the balcony to look at the view. L.Joe smiled and went after her, wrapping his arms around her waist and hugging her from the back.

"Babyyyyyy~~" he whined cutely.

Mihye bit back her smile. "What?" she pretended to snap. "What are you doing? I haven't forgiven you yet."

L.Joe pouted. "I know." He spun her round to face him. "So I thought I'd make you forgive me with this." he pecked her lips lightly and smiled.

Mihye raised a brow. "What?" she retorted. "You think I can forgive you just with a kiss?"

L.Joe tapped his chin, pretending to think. "Hmm... I guess two then." he grinned and kissed her twice, this time prolonging both kisses to a few seconds.

Mihye crossed her arms. "Byunghun oppa, you underestimate me." she stated, even though her cheeks were rather pink and her breathing was a little faster than it had been before.

"Hmmm.." L.Joe leaned forwards. "I guess I have to make it three then." Before Mihye could protest, he caught her lips again and gave her three long passionate kisses, effectively knocking all air out of her lungs.

When he was done with her, she couldn't quite breathe properly, not when he had just kissed her quite thoroughly as that. Mihye gulped, still unfocused from returning from heaven.

"Mihye~" L.Joe pouted, kissing her nose. He shook her gently and cuddled her. "Forgive me, hmm?" he pleaded. "I didn't mean to miss that flight..."

He smiled when he saw the sides of her lips twitch up slightly. "If it makes you happier, I actually didn't book the initial 11pm flight. I knew we were going to miss anyway." he grinned.

Mihye's eyes widened and she gaped at him. "What?" she shrieked. "You didn't?" she flustered. "And I was panicking all through the night because I thought we missed it for nothing? LEE BYUNGHUN!!!"

L.Joe chuckled and ruffled her hair. "Arraso I won't play that kind of trick again. But your mad expression was rather cute you know." Mihye made a face but she rested her head on his shoulder. L.Joe smiled and kissed her hair.

"So..." he intertwined his fingers with hers and admired the couple rings. "We're married. Again."

Mihye giggled. "I wonder why I'm making the same mistake twice." she teased.

L.Joe pretended to crumble. "You hurt my heart." he coughed dramatically. Mihye pushed him and laughed. "You should be an actor, not some CEO, Mister L.Joe."

L.Joe pecked her lips. "Only for you." he hugged her again and they watched the Frence scenery in comfortable silence.

After a few moments, L.Joe spoke again. "I never thought the girl I was looking for was the one that was arranged to marry me from the beginning." he whispered. "I thought she was far away, so I looked everywhere for her, only to find she's the one always by my side."

"I love you, Mihye." he searched her eyes. "I'll never let you go again." he promised. Mihye softened. "I love you too, Byunghun oppa."

L.Joe bent down to meet her lips, and Mihye's eyes automatically fluttered close. L.Joe opened his eyes and chuckled at her hopeful expecting expression and blew on her lips.

Her eyes opened in surprise.

"I think it's time we get working on that baby Umma keeps nagging on about, hmm?" he grinned, picking her up bridal style and running for the bedroom.

Mihye laughed and hit his chest. "LEE BYUNGHUN!!"

 

-----

The End!

Thank you for being such awesome readers! See you in my other stories! (:

 

 

HELLO! :D:D

I've decided to update all my stories today because.....

I GOT FEATURED!!!! *Throws confetti*

051.gif

 

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! I really appreciate you guys and your support as you follow story to story. (: I really really appreciate it.

key_blowing_kiss.gif

(wonder why Key has all the expressions I want)

tumblr_m606nsYozs1r0ycba.gif

 

Thank you and I'll try better (:

As a special, I'm getting my hubby out for this aheheeee~ :D

changmin_heart_gif_by_redwolfmoon666-d45

Saranghaeyoooooooo!

 

 

On a side note, ready for a new story? (;

Robot Boyfriend: Insanity Level 1000 [CLICK]

 

Once again, thank you. I really really appreciate it. :D