Safe at last

3 Identities of my Mysterious Wife

"And when you find someone to love like I did, I guess even YOU will be willing to sacrifice for her. Because then, she'll be more important than everything you've known to treasure."

"Because as much as you want to deny, women are humans too. And they're worth sacrificing for."

The audiences of the whole South Korea gaped at the screen. Tears ran down several of their faces and they broke down into sobs at the scene.

How foolish they were to believe Rain and MBLAQ even for a moment! They were obviously fools who didn't know anything about the world at all, being led by their distorted ideals.

The men out there were beginning to gather themselves again, and came together to vote for the new president of the MO.

Because now they all knew, there was no world that could operate without women and love. Because even though love makes us weaker at times, it gives us strength at others.

The men finally began to see what L.Joe was going on about. A beating heart that signifies life, and that was what women had as well.

From the very beginning, they were made equally. And men just fooled themselves into thinking that they were more worthy when that wasn't the truth.

"We were wrong." the men said.

 

 

"They want Byunghun hyung again." Ricky muttered.

Dongho had found the video cam that Thunder had been taking of the whole scene, and somehow it transferred hands to the media. And now all the viewers had the chance to see what happened at the crime scene.

There were a whole crowd gathered outside the hospital, cheering for L.Joe as he battled his life.

The Teen Top members, U-Kiss members and Mihye waited anxiously outside the operation room for news.

L.Joe had gone in for more than an hour now, and they had no idea how he was doing in there. The other members were patched up, cleansed of their wounds and looking manly with new battle scars.

The teen top members and U-Kiss members were unfamiliar with each other, but they waited with a common hope that L.Joe would be alright.

After sometime, the door opened and the doctor ran out, panting. "We need blood." he choked. "Our blood bank is running low on blood type A at the moment, especially in blood type O as well because there was just a massive bus accident and the injured were all sent here. Is there anyone with blood types A or O that are willing to donate them?"

"Me!" Mihye immediately volunteered herself. She ran to the doctor and clung onto him, pleading. "Take mine! I'm an A!"

The doctor looked at her skeptically, taking in her tired and haggard sight. "Are you sure? We need a lot of blood because Mr Lee lost a lot of them. Perhaps we can get the blood from more than one of the guys instead-"

"I'll donate." Kevin spoke up. "I'm an O."

The doctor nodded. "Very well. Please follow the nurse to handle the necessary procedures."

Kevin gripped Mihye's cold hand and sent her a reassuring smile. "It's going to be alright, Mihye." he whispered. "Trust Byunghun. He won't leave you like this."

 

 

"Please save him.." Mihye pleaded weakly. She was pale and tired, on the verge of fainting any moment. Even when the nurses told her that they couldn't take any more of her blood, she forced them to retrieve more in fear that it wasn't enough for L.Joe's life.

Kevin watched her worriedly as she stumbled out of the seat, almost crawling back to the operation room. He helped tried to help her, but she was too weak to even support herself. "I have to see him..." Mihye whispered, before fainting herself.

Kevin looked at her, pained. "It may be Rain's fault that we're all like this, but I still think its mine. I shouldn't have lied , Mihye. I'm sorry." he carried her to the nearest chair to set her down.

After another two hours of grueling wait, the doctor finally emerged to reveal that L.Joe was alright. He needed another hour or so for the medicine to wear off so that he could wake up, but other than the slight limp he was going to have for the rest of his life, he was alright.

The Teen Top members fussed over their dear member even though L.Joe was still unconscious, already preparing fruits and water for him to consume when he wakes.

They sent Changjo to buy a whole lot of mangas and magazines so that L.Joe could read them when he woke up.

Waiting on tender hooks, they nearly squealed in excitement when they finally saw L.Joe open his eyes. He squinted at them tiredly, his head feeling immensely heavy.

"HYUNG!!!" Ricky immediately latched himself onto L.Joe's arm and cried like a baby. "I thought hyung was going to die!"

CAP pulled Ricky away, annoyed. "You're disturbing him you idiot."

L.Joe tried to sit up, but winced when he moved his leg. "Aish don't move." Chunji chided. "How are you feeling now? Better?"

L.Joe modded weakly. "Yeah. Just a little like I came back from the gates of death and back, but yeah." his eyes darted around. "Where's Mihye?"

Niel made a face. "Miss her so soon?" he grinned. "She's in another ward. She passed out after donating too much blood to you."

L.Joe's eyes widened. "She did?" he frowned. "Can't you transfer her here? We don't need another bed. We can just share one. Please?"

CAP sighed and rubbed his temples. "Fine. We'll try to talk to the doctor. Talk about hoes over bros." he muttered.

L.Joe watched intensely as they pushed the unconscious Mihye into his room. He made space for her on the tiny bed and barked at them to be careful as they carried her onto his bed.

The Teen Top members watched as L.Joe's eyes seemed full of adoration and love as he gazed at her. They looked at each other and slowly crept out of the room, leaving the love birds.

L.Joe held Mihye in his arms and her hair and cheeks, burying his face in his hair and closing his eyes. *Thank god you're safe.*

He watched her with a smile on his face. How long has it been since he saw her sleep like this? They've been divorced for two weeks and it felt entirely like twenty years.

He couldn't imagine how a girl like her could change his life completely. All his habits changed, his goals, the reasons for his smiles.

L.Joe reached out to brush the hair out of her face and leaned down, pressing his lips on her cheek gently.

Mihye's eyes fluttered open at the contact and she stared at L.Joe who was looking at her lovingly. "Byunghun oppa." she whispered.

"Shhh." L.Joe shushed her. "Sleep."

Mihye frowned and looked at him up and down. "Are you alright now? Is your leg better? What did the doctor say-"

L.Joe put his finger to her lips and brought her head to rest on his chest. "I'm fine now, Mihye." he wrapped his arms round her and Mihye made sure not to apply any pressure to his leg.

"Thanks to your blood." L.Joe chuckled.

Mihye shot him a look. "You wouldn't even need my blood of you jus listened to me and just let him have his way with me."

L.Joe's face hardened. He shushed her and closed his eyes. "Don't talk about it. I'm still angry when I think of how you just gave yourself up to him. Don't ever do that again, please."

Mihye nodded and closed her eyes, feeling L.Joe rest his chin on her head. "Don't sacrifice yourself for me either, oppa." she whispered, slipping into well needed sleep again.