Domino

“No” is not an option!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Look at the menu, on that table
My move is a little expensive
It's heavy to lift it up
Trophies like FIFA"
~Domino by Kai~

Taemin had shut himself in his huge room in the cellar. He was slightly traumatized by the thought of his curse being no longer lifted in just a single year. He would turn twenty-one just in a year, but now that Kai had opened the notebook and was able to read the cryptic writing, which the cursed boy himself could not read at all, his curse would stay with him forever. And the worst part of it was, that the delinquent was in hold of curing him or worsen it.

Taemin had played games unstoppable to ease his mind and distract himself from the delinquent knowing about his secret from now on. Kai had made sure that Taemin would not be able to escape his rule anytime soon. The cursed boy had skipped the entire week because the orange-haired boy had ordered him to. Taemin was not allowed to tell his mother about his secret being exposed either, because Kai had threatened him, that he would make his father put up an advertisement on all billboards across all cities in Korea, addressing the cursed boy and his big secret. He would really do, as his family consisted of billionaires. Mrs. Lee had tried to talk to Taemin, but the boy preferred to text her instead, letting her know that he needed a break, because the first day of the faculty was so tough for him. It was not a complete lie and luckily his mother was understanding. She had asked him about the delinquent and the little incident at the outbuilding several times, but Taemin had not answered her messages about it. He could not, because of Kai. Four days later, his mother no longer had bothered him about it and assumed that everything was alright.

Now, after an entire week and several missed classes – a new day – Taemin had been able to leave his place again and attend his classes. It was breaktime and he still sat in the huge auditorium, which was multiple stories-high, had wide spans and rows of desks, which were stored higher each step to the far back. Luckily, Taemin had no classes with the delinquent, only the blonde was attending the same course as him today. Baekhyun had sat in the front, close to the huge stage, where the professor had held his lectures. The cursed boy had waited for all the students to leave first – especially the blonde – and with careful steps – his head lowered, the volume of the music up, his mask covering his face, and his hood pulled up – he walked down the stories and left the auditorium. Although he wanted to avoid his classmates and that orange-haired boy for eternity, he needed to catch up with his studies that he had missed, or else, his efforts until now would be all wasted. He took a deep breath and walked down the long hallway with quick steps.

Taemin wanted to look for a new hideout on the faculty grounds, since the outbuilding was no longer an option as it was stained by Kai’s dirty act with the hot professor. The thought of it was disgusting and made Taemin shudder and blush at the same time. When the cursed boy reached the main entrance of the huge white building, he was about to push open the glass door and wanted to step outside, when suddenly someone grabbed his shoulder. Taemin flinched, shivered, and gulped, right when he spotted the reflection of the delinquent in the sheer glass of the door – he was standing right behind him – and immediately tried to push forth, but Kai’s grip was firm. He would not let him escape.

“Yah. Geek Taemin.”, the delinquent called out for the cursed boy and crushed the lollipop between his teeth, “Are you going to the frontyard?”

Sehun and Baekhyun stood to his left and right and just waited. The two boys were amazed by the new slave, Kai had made himself. They had no idea, how the delinquent had managed it, but praised him repeatedly. Taemin’s ears were plugged like usually. He refused to turn around and face the orange-haired boy.

“Kai… He’s weird. Just let him be.”, Baekhyun added after several seconds of waiting for a response, which would not come anytime soon by the cursed boy, “Let’s go check out the new freshmen.”

The delinquent clicked his tongue – no way, he would let go of his slave now – and abruptly turned around the cursed boy. Taemin flinched again, clenched tight onto the handle of his Moschino bag, and squinted his eyes – not confident enough to open them anytime soon – and gulped again totally anxious about what was to come. Kai smirked to the frightened expression of the cursed boy, grabbed the cords of his headset, and removed them.

“Aren’t you going to greet me today?”, the delinquent asked with a fake sulky expression and flicked Taemin’s forehead with a single sharp snap, making him flinch again and tighten his hands even more around his handle, “Bow to me, Geek Taemin.”

Sehun lifted a brow and Baekhyun clenched the corner of his lips, as he worried about Kai who became meaner to the cursed boy, since last week, when he had first made the geek approach them and bow to each of them one by one. The orange-haired boy fancied himself even more now, than he already did. Taemin knit his brows, his eyes still shut and bowed down on his knees to the delinquent.

“Bruh?! Seriously?!”, Sehun questioned the situation and added with big eyes, “You are older than Kai! Why the are you bowing to him? You have to got small balls. Seriously.”

Kai laughed at the bowing boy, put his left fist on his waist and bent forth. He patted Taemin’s shoulder in total satisfaction. The cursed boy clenched his lips, straightened himself slowly and slapped away the hand of the orange-haired boy. Once again, as soon as their hands touched, they both got electrified.

“Aish! Don’t touch me!”, Kai yelled in annoyance and caressed his hand.

Taemin frowned at him, yet remained by his side, because if he walked away, Kai would tell on him. There was no escape – he was doomed – and he knew that the orange-haired boy would not let him go anytime soon.

“Kai?”, Sehun suddenly whispered and grabbed the arm of his best friend to turn him away from the geek for a second, as he stuck his head together with the delinquent, “Do you have pictures of him, or why is he so obedient?”

Kai chuckled and pulled back. He pointed at Taemin and smirked, while Baekhyun and Sehun followed his index finger and observed the cursed boy. Taemin gulped nervously, and his heart raced again. He prayed that the orange-haired boy would not tell them. Kai shook his head from left to right slowly and kept his evil smirk with his left corner lifted high and his brows going up and down once.

“Nope. I’ve got something better.”, he admitted all mysteriously and added, “But I can’t tell you guys. It’s a pinky promise.”

He mocked Taemin’s gesture with the pinky promise and the connecting thumbs. The cursed boy lowered his head with a blushed face. He was humiliated, yet he also felt hurt about it. Kai gave zero s about the pinky promise – he told no one, because he wanted the slave all to himself – and could tell his friends anytime.

Sehun and Baekhyun shrugged to the mysterious answer. Then Kai grabbed Taemin’s arm – no electrification this time – and pushed open the shiny glass door. He dragged the cursed boy outside and harshly pushed him forth. The front yard of the faculty was packed with countless students. The weather was still very hot – it was mid-August –, so the students would not stay inside, but rather spend their leisure in the fresh air. Taemin stumbled and accidentally bumped into a tall boy with black hair, who turned around immediately with a startled face.

“Woah… are you alright?”, the tall boy asked and then spotted the delin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter