2 Kids

“No” is not an option!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Even if it hurts whenever you breathe in
Leave me alone, let me be alone
Just to miss you even in regret
Leave me alone"
~2Kids by Taemin~

Kim Jongin

Loud HipHop music could be heard through the entire mansion, coming from the huge room upstairs. Kai – real name Jongin – had woken up early today because it was finally the beginning of the new semester. This year meant, he was no longer a freshman, he would be a senior to hot chicks from the 1st grade.

Summer break was just amazing, a lot of concerts that he went to with his best friends, partying – illegally, because he was just nineteen –, a lot of girls – who were just too good in bed –, and a lot of gaming, no reports, or studies. Kai had enjoyed summer break for sure, but the best months of his life started at the faculty.

Hot female professors that he had wrapped around his fingers in the last semester, when he was a freshman, teenagers that looked for adventurous nights with him, and the fact that Kai was worshipped by the girls because of his good looks. He was feared by the boys – except the seniors, which were known for beating out the crap of disrespectful brats like Kai –, and he loved detention. He broke many rules, disturbed the lectures repeatedly, harassed others just to match his strength with them and was scolded every week. You may ask why… Well, hot professors it is! Detention meant that he could sit in a classroom with a professor and watch her in a tight skirt swing left to right in front of the blackboard. Kai was no , he was no noob, he has had some of the girls – freshmen, sophomores, juniors and yes, even seniors – beneath him and some even on top of him, letting them do the work. Basically, he enjoyed his life at the faculty because he could do whatever he wanted without getting expelled.

The delinquent – that is how he is called by many students of the faculty – looked in the mirror, last check of his appearance that needed to be perfect. His hair had a new color this year. Orange, because he knew that no one else would go for that color. He had to be different. His clothes were expensive, GUCCI only, the jewelry he wore was worth a million. He had a collection of expensive watches from Richard Mille, all of them were personalized for him. Kai was born as the first son into a family of billionaires. He was the pride of his parents. His father owned an Island, several airlines, a wine factory and was shareholder of the highest ranked restaurants in America, Italy, and France. Kai’s mother in the other hand was a housewife. She came from a poor family, but Kai’s parents were so much in love that it was not a bother to his father to marry her. He loved that woman, and even made her take classes in English, French and laid anything she wanted to her feet, but Mrs. Kim wanted to stay at home, do the cooking and take care of her two kids after she had given birth to the delinquent.

Kai smirked to his own reflection in the mirror, the new contacts in his eyes were perfect and he no longer needed to wear glasses. He turned off the loud music, grabbed his phone and ran downstairs. He left his bag in his room because he gave a about the semester and lectures. He was lucky for being a smart student, so he never struggled with his exams and tests. But he voluntarily failed some, just to get some extra classes with the hot professors. On his way to the golden door at the entrance, his mother blocked his way. She wore a GUCCI dress too, jewelry from BVLGARI and stilettoes from Christian Louboutin. Her hair was brown, long, and wavy. She looked like in her late twenties, although she was already in her late forties. Her skincare routine was excellent, as her youth would not leave her anytime soon.

“You look stunning as always, my little baby!”, she pinched Kai’s cheek and made the delinquent blush.

“Mom, don’t do that… I’m not a kid anymore…”, he wailed, but kept a smile on his face.

She gave him a lollipop, that the boy loved too much and quickly unwrapped and stuffed it in his mouth. He loved being pampered by his parents. They never scolded him because at home he was a perfect son with good manners and his marks mostly were amazing. His parents knew that he failed some exams willingly because he sometimes was bored of getting straight A+ all the time – little did they know that the boy thirsted for his professors –. Mrs. Kim laughed to his reaction and handed him the leather jacket, that the boy would not leave back any day. Kai took it with a thankful gesture and put it on.

“Won’t you wait for your sister?”, his mother asked him with a surprised expression, as she checked the time on her BVLGARI Serpenti Incantati watch, “You are pretty early… She will need your help with her schedules and all that confusing ground plan of the faculty. Be a good brother and guide her well, will you?”

Kai clenched the right corner of his lips and squinted at her. He held the stick of the lollipop in his mouth and twirled it. Yeah, he nearly forgot about it. His annoying little sister was a freshman at the faculty now. Speaking of the devil, she appeared right behind him.

“Mom! Do I look good?”, she asked and showed her mother her Chanel dress and brushed back her long dark hair with a single flip.

Kai turned around to her voice and checked her from top to toe and smiled for a second, but quickly cleared his throat and clicked his tongue. Of course, his sister looked good. They both had the good looks from their parents, but Kai would never admit that she did, in a polite way. His words were mostly vulgar, but still positive. He liked her but did not want to be obvious about it.

“Jennie… I won’t protect you from the thirsty boys if you go out like this.”, he told her, flicked her forehead and put on his new pair of GUCCI sneakers.

His sister, a beau

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter