Come In

“No” is not an option!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I take one more step into your world
I'll gradually fall more for you, I can't fight it
Without you, I wouldn't be able to explain this feeling"
~Come In by Kai~

Taemin looked at the orange-haired troublemaker. His words made him feel very uneasy. Kai leaned further in – his eyes were fixe on Taemin’s full lips – and he did not intend to wait any longer. He went straight for a kiss, but the cursed boy quickly put his index finger on Kai’s lips and both felt the tingling sting. The delinquent frowned and Taemin gulped nervously.

“I- It’s just assumptions. We- We don’t know yet, if it’s really like that…”, he said and pushed Kai back, “I- I’m not going to get the curse back… I- I can order you repeatedly to not get intimate with anybody… Whenever the effect of the order wears off, I- I’ll renew it.”

Kai grabbed Taemin’s shoulders and pushed him harshly on the hood of his car. He bent forth with the most pissed mood and grinded his teeth.

“Are you kidding me?!”, he yelled at the older student and put all of his weight on Taemin’s shoulders – making him pant in pain – and added with a loud hiss, “You can’t decide on my life like that! No ing way am I going to let you order me around like a . Let me kiss you and return YOUR curse back to you!”

Taemin squinted his eyes – his heart raced like crazy, and he trembled – and lifted his shaky hands and grabbed Kai’s forearms. He tried to push him off, but the delinquent was not that easy to get rid of. Kai leaned in again and tried to force a kiss on him, but Taemin let go of his forearms and immediately covered the lips of the orange-haired troublemaker with both his hands. They got electrified right away and both twitched.

“Ng!”, Kai made some sounds as he got annoyed.

“Stop it!”, Taemin finally managed to gather his confidence for a new order, “Get off me!”

The delinquent clenched his teeth, formed his hands to firm fists and instantly pulled back. He stood in front of the shivering geek, who was still on the hood. Taemin breathed heavily as his nervosity had gone off the roof. Kai stared at him angrily.

“Y- You!”, he yelled again and did not know what to add to it.

The cursed boy got off the hood and kept his head low. He was still nervous about the approach of the delinquent. He hated the idea of being forced to a kiss so much, but more than that he hated that Kai tried to get it done his way without considering Taemin’s feelings. Even if it was just because of the curse, they still were talking about kissing each other. A kiss meant a lot to Taemin.

“I- I’m sorry…”, Taemin stuttered but he had no intentions in giving in about this matter, “If we’re really connected like this… I can’t let you live your life the way you lived up until to today… I- I’m really sorry…”

“N- No!”, Kai countered and grabbed Taemin’s wrist to pull him closer, “L- Let’s test it out first then… Maybe we are mistaken about it…”

“Test it?”, the cursed boy questioned him and blinked his eyes nervously.

The orange-haired boy nodded like crazy.

“I’ll kiss someone… and you keep track of your sensations. Goddamn, I’ll even use my tongue and what not!”, Kai said and ran off in the very next second and as he kept further away, he shouted, “WE NEED A CONFIRMATION! If it’s true, we’ll have to talk about it!”

Taemin rushed after him for a few steps, but he had reacted too slow. He went back to the car and crossed his arms. He bit his lips nervously and pulled back up his mask.

Kai ran across the front yard of the faculty and looked for anybody that he could connect his lips with. Of course, it needed to be a girl at least. There were not many students left though since the courses were mostly over and only the ones with extra classes sticked around the faculty. The orange-haired boy fidgeted and walked into the building. Then he thought of Mrs. Park, who would definitely want him to pay her another visit. But did he really want it himself? A shudder ran down his spine to the mere thought of it. He had already satisfied her earlier, and he was not enjoying the idea of repeating it. Also, he was not sure if she would not make another order that would force him to do something he was not planning to do. As he walked towards the door of Mrs. Park’s room, he suddenly stopped and stared at it from afar.

“I- I don’t want to do this…”, he whispered in a sad mood and clenched his fists.

He lowered his head and shut his eyes. He felt desperate. He needed help with this curse, but he definitely did not want to put Taemin through sensations, that he should not be aware of about him anyway. It was embarrassing. Kai turned around and left the building again. He walked straight back to the parking lot in the front and was encountered by Taemin’s surprised expression.

“Huh? S- So fast? I- I did not feel anything!”, the cursed boy said with big eyes.

Kai walked up to him and out of the blue he held Taemin’s cheeks. They both flinched due to their skins touching. The latter blushed and held his breath. The delinquent looked him deep in the eyes and kept silent. They stood there like this for about three minutes without exchanging a single word and then the orange-haired student broke the silence.

“It’s worse for me to have the curse… since everyone can put an order on me… and I’m involved with a lot of thirsty… girls. And I’m having fights with some male students too… Like… that senior… Minho.”, he admitted with a calm voice, yet he seemed slightly disturbed by the whole situation, “I can’t disobey the others… and your orders won’t last long on me… so please, take back the curse, and I promise, I won’t order anything bad… I won’t tell anybody about your curse either. I promise you, I’ll even do my best to protect you. I’ll behave...”

Taemin blinked his eyes too many times as he felt insecure about Kai’s words, and he was not sure if he could trust his promise either.

“W- What if you... if you feel the things that happen to me?”, Taemin asked in a stutter and the orange haired boy lowered his hands.

Kai burst out laughing and then patted the shoulder of the cursed boy.

“Are you telling me, that you are ually active? Or having fights like me? You sure don’t look like it.”, he stated shamelessly and laughed again, then he added in a smirk, “I mean… if that’s the case… I don’t mind. But… don’t get excited when I’m at the faculty…”

Taemin’s ears became red too and he escaped his eyes from the delinquent instantly. He had no activity at all, he just wanted to scare the orange-haired troublemaker, but since Kai was okay with it, he now felt intimidated about it. Also, the thought of the troublemaker being beaten up and him having to feel it as if he was the one who got punched, scared him a lot. Kai approached him again and placed his right hand on Taemin’s cheek. The spots were there was no fabric of the mask, stung them both thanks to the electrocution.

“So, can we switch back?”, he asked with a cute pouty expression.

Taemin gulped and looked him in the eyes again.

“B- But… promise me… you won’t threaten me again… and you- you won’t put me through w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter