you’re an idiot, jimin

enchanted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

enjoy. 
-

“Who’s that?”

It’s the first thing Karina hears when she gets home. She sighs.

“What do you mean, unnie?” She throws the keys on the table and walks to the couch, plopping on it. 

Irene clicks her tongue and approaches her sister. She pulls out her phone and sits next to Karina, making the girl move her feet.

“Look at this”, Irene holds up the phone to Karina’s face and she watches in amusement the way her face turns into a horrified expression.

“What the hell, unnie? Why did you take that?” Karina sits up and snatches the phone from Irene’s hands. 

The elder laughs. “Oh come on, in my defense I didn’t know you had company. You looked cute together, is she your girlfriend? Does my little Jiminie like a girl?” She teases Karina and pinches her cheek, making the younger growl in annoyance. 

Karina slaps her hand away and huffs. “I told you I don’t like anyone”.

“Why were you cuddling like that then? And don’t tell me you’re just friends because friends don’t do that”, Irene raises an eyebrow, slightly surprised at how annoyed Karina actually looks. 

“It just happened, I don’t know. We fell asleep”, Karina swallows hard, not liking this feeling of Irene thinking she likes Winter. 

Sensing her sister’s discomfort, Irene decides not to push it. She raises both hands in surrender. “Okay, okay whatever you say but I’m keeping the picture. Friends, lovers, whatever it’s a cute photo”, she takes her phone back before Karina can do anything to it. 

Karina rolls her eyes but says nothing else. 

-

Karina has never felt so confused in her life. She’s watching Winter from afar and the frown on her face grows deeper when she sees how close Jaemin is to her. Ningning is sitting in front of them, laughing along but Karina still feels jealous. She knows it’s jealousy but she refuses to admit it. Or maybe she just doesn’t like Jaemin and that’s it. Right.

She sighs, looking away before she makes it obvious. She thinks about the ruined dinner date and how she couldn’t tell Winter about Daeyeon. She tells herself it was the heat of the moment when she decided she was going to tell Winter about it, once she woke up she realized she didn’t owe Winter an explanation, she didn’t have a reason to tell her nothing happened. 

They were barely friends still. 

“Karina Yoo”, she looks up when she hears a very feminine voice call her name.

She an eyebrow, not recognizing the girl. “Who are you?”

The girl laughs, her lips after. “Of course you don’t remember, you were quite wasted when we ed”.

Karina’s frowns at the mention of . “What are you talking about? I don’t know you”.

“I guess you could say that. Let me introduce myself, I’m Yunjin Huh. We had our fun a few weeks ago, I’m kind of hurt you don’t remember that though”, the girl invites herself to sit next to her and Karina scoots away to keep a decent distance between them. “I was thinking you’d want to repeat it”.

The girl crosses her legs, her skirt riding up a little to make it sensual and Karina’s eyes unconsciously follow.

“You’re a damn treasure, you know that? You’re too hot for your own good it’s unbelievable”, Yunjin is bold, that’s what Karina thinks.

But she’s hot too, really hot. And she needs a distraction.

Karina lets out a throaty chuckle and she leans on her elbow. Her free hand plays with the girl’s skirt, grazing the exposed skin softly. Her ego just skyrocketed at the last words from Yunjin, compliments just never get old and she loves hearing how hot girls think she is. She knows she is. 

“Is that so? You can’t get enough of me? Even if I don’t remember?” She smirks, ignoring the voice in her head telling her something about Winter.

“Has anyone ever gotten enough of you?” Yunjin smiles, placing her leg between Karina’s and getting closer. “Place and date, you tell me and I’ll be there”.

Karina looks into her eyes, feeling the familiar spark in her lower stomach when the girl subtly squeezes her thigh.

She can’t help but lean in and next thing she knows she’s exchanging saliva with this girl she just me (not really, but according to her memory). She moans when the girl bites her bottom lip and she digs her nails in Yunjin’s thighs, right under her skirt.

Karina takes a deep breath as she pulls away, reminding herself they’re at school and anyone could see them at any moment.

“Tonight at your place. I’ll make sure to be there”, her breathing is slightly faster as she looks at the blonde.

Yunjin smirks and takes out her phone, extending it to Karina. “I’ll text you the address, y”.

“See you tonight”, she sends a wink her way and feels proud when she sees Yunjin blush.

As the girl finally disappears from her sight, Karina’s smirk drops. Why doesn’t this feel right?

The girl turns her head, looking for Winter again. She’s still at that table but this time Ningning isn’t there, it’s just Winter and Jaemin. Karina feels something in her chest and she clenches her fist.

Maybe she should go pay them a visit.

-

Karina invites herself to sit on the table, startling Winter as she takes a seat next to her. She smiles at Jaemin, forcing her fakest smile. 

“Hey guys, I saw you looked too alone”, she chuckles, her eyes settling on Winter.

“Hey Karina”, Jaemin extends his fist in her direction leaving the girl no option but to fist bump the guy. 

“Hi”, Winter clears , smiling shyly.

Jaemin isn’t dumb, he can sense some kind of tension that he doesn’t want to be a part of. It’s probably girl stuff so he’s quick to excuse himself.

“Jeno wants to hang out now so I hope you guys don’t mind me leaving you alone”, he laughs awkwardly, standing up slowly.

“Oh have fun with Jeno, tell him I said hi”, Karina waves her hand, a genuine smile on her lips this time.

“Will do, I’ll see you guys around”.

Once he leaves, Karina moves to create some distance between them.

Winter finally looks at her. “You sounded too happy at the mention of Jeno”, the words escape before she gets a chance to think. She immediately cringes on the inside and presses her lips in a thin line.

“Is that jealousy I sense?” Karina smirks, feeling something in her chest at the thought of Winter being jealous.

Winter scoffs, punching Karina’s arm lightly. “Yeah you wish”.

Karina laughs and grabs the hand Winter used to punch her. “Don’t worry, he’s just a good friend and I’m not really into ”, a grin creeps up onto her face as she sees the younger blush. 

“G-Good to know”, she shifts her eyes to look at Karina playing with her fingers. Her hands are a bit cold but she likes feeling her touch. 

“Yeah? What about you?” Karina raises an eyebrow again, looking so stupidly attractive.

“Yah, don’t say it like that”.

“What? Do you want me to say instead?” Another laugh leaves when Winter punches her again, just harder this time. 

“You can just say boys, Karina”, she rolls her eyes trying to hold back the laugh that wants to come out. 

“Fine, fine. Anything that will prevent my shoulder from falling off”, she rubs her shoulder, feigning pain. “Winter Kim, do you like boys?”

Winter rolls her eyes, something she’s starting to do a lot when she’s with Karina. “Unfortunately or fortunately, yes I do. I prefer girls but yeah”, she shrugs.

“More competition then”, she says it so dramatically and Winter feels the heat on her cheeks again. 

“You’re an idiot”, she’s about to punch her again but this time Karina holds her hand.

“I’m not letting you leave a bruise on me. I work hard at the gym to show off my arms, you know? Look”, Karina is about to take off her jacket but Winter quickly stops her. 

She really doesn’t need her face looking like a tomato although she’s tempted to see Karina flexing her arms. 

“No need, I promise you. I believe you and I’ll leave your arm alone, that’s probably how you get all the girls”, she pretends she didn’t hurt herself by saying that. 

“Partially, but it’s mostly just me what attracts the girls. Except you apparently”, she searches for her eyes but Winter avoids her. 

Winter wants to say she is and Karina wants to hear her say it, not knowing why. 

Instead, she just gets another punch to her arm. Or that’s what she guesses Winter’s intention was because she definitely didn’t her shoulder. She doesn’t know how happened exactly but next thing Karina knows is that she’s groaning in pain, holding her face with both hands. Winter looks at her with wide eyes, feeling so ashamed once she realizes what she did.

“Oh my God, I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean to hit you like that. I’m so sorry, let me see”, She worriedly takes Karina’s hands away from her face and presses her lips together when she sees the red mark on her cheek. “Let me take you to the infirmary. I’m really sorry, Karina”.

Winter stands up but Karina quickly grabs both of her hands and pulls her down. 

“No, no it’s okay. It’s nothing serious, it was just the shock of the moment. I’m fine”, she smiles, chuckling afterwards. “You sure know how to throw a punch though”.

Winter unconsciously places her hand on Karina’s cheek, carefully the reddened skin. “No, I feel really bad. I’m sorry, how can I make it up to you? I didn’t want to hurt you”.

Karina takes Winter’s hand and smiles. “Hey it’s nothing but if you really want to make it up to me... how about you have dinner with me tonight?”

Winter’s heart just made tons of acrobatics in her chest. Karina is such a charmer.

She laughs shyly. “If that’s what it takes to make it up to you”, she slowly takes her hand from Karina’s hold before her heart truly comes out of her chest.

“You’re so cute when you’re shy”, Karina leans on her elbow, just staring at Winter. “But you make sure you’re ready tonight. I’ll pick you up at 7”.

Winter simply looks down. 

-

“You’re leaving?” Karina stands on the doorframe a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter