what does it mean

enchanted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

enjoy.

-

God, Karina doesn’t know what made her do it. She keeps telling herself it’s the alcohol but she’s not sure. She doesn’t think she ever wanted to kiss someone this bad.

She can’t even control herself or her hands as she pushes Winter against the wall, kissing her hungrily. Her hands sneak under the younger’s shirt, feeling the warm and soft skin against her fingertips.

She places her leg between Winter’s, moving her knee to press right on the girl’s clothed center. She’s never felt this before, she just wants to undress Winter right there and then make her moan her name and around her fingers.

Winter moans against her ear and it makes Karina feel something in her chest, she likes what she’s doing to Winter.

Karina starts kissing down her neck, making sure to on the right places. She wants to leave a mark. It would be hot, she thinks.

She can’t even remember how they got in this position but she’s not complaining.

The kisses intensify if that’s even possible. Karina props Winter on the sink, not even knowing where she got the strength from and she sighs when the younger wraps her legs around her waist, pulling her closer. 

She wants to take her to her house, to her room. Her own center is throbbing just thinking about doing dirty things to and with Winter.

“Karina”, Winter speaks, panting as she pulls away from the kiss.

The older girl ignores her and continues touching her, searching for another kiss.

“Karina”, Winter calls again and she sighs, looking up.

An immediate frown appears on her face when she notices she’s alone, no Winter on sight.

Is she really that drunk? Where’s Winter?

“Karina!”

The girl jumps out bed, panting and looking at her surroundings with wide eyes, completely confused. She rubs her eyes, mumbling some words to herself.

“Jesus, I thought you’d never wake up, you lazy ”, Karina is finally awake enough to realize that it’s Irene’s voice and that she’s in her room.

She’s not in some bathroom making out with Winter.

Karina immediately blushes and covers her face with both hands, feeling embarrassed. She groans shaking her head. Did she really just have one of those dreams about Winter? What even.

“Come on, take a shower and get ready. We’re going for breakfast, I’m sure you won’t mind skipping first period”, Irene pats her shoulder smirking, although Karina doesn’t see it.

Karina doesn’t even say anything back to her sister. She’s too focused thinking about why she had that dream but more specifically why she’s disappointed it wasn’t real. 

“Stop being a ert, Yoo Jimin”, she whispers, reprimanding herself.

She doesn’t know how she’s going to look at Winter now without feeling embarrassed or thinking about how she still remembers the way her lips felt on hers. She’s a little curious about what they would actually feel like.

Karina shakes her head. She’s just being silly.

-

Once she’s back in campus, Karina does her best to avoid Winter. It was easier before, whether it was because she didn’t know she existed or because she was really never around the same places. But now somehow, she can spot Winter easily. She swears it wasn’t like this other days.

Karina sees the younger from afar. She expected to see her with Ningning, as usual. Except this time, she sees some guy she doesn’t think she’s seen before, sit with them but more specifically next to Winter. Karina frowns.

Who is that? And why did Winter just laugh at something he said?

“Hey”, Karina is startled by the unexpected company and she turns her head to see its Yeji. She raises an eyebrow, momentarily forgetting about Winter.

“Hi”, she crosses her arms, taking a small step back. She hasn’t talked or seen Yeji since the party and she doesn’t plan on keep on doing it, she might end up in the hospital if she does.

Yeji fidgets with her fingers and bites her lip nervously.

“I’m sorry”, she says after a few moments of awkward silence. “I’m sorry I didn’t tell you about Ryujin and I’m sorry about what she did to you. I feel really bad about all this, Karina”, she reaches for her hand and surprisingly Karina lets her.

So much for staying away, Karina thinks looking at their hands.

“It’s fine, Yeji. You should’ve told me even if we were just going to fool around but I moved on and you should do the same. Maybe you can go back with that crazy girl”, Karina throws the last part hoping Yeji takes the hint that she doesn’t want to have anything to do with her.

She sees the girl sigh heavily and then she lets go of her hand. “I understand you don’t want to see me like that anymore. I think I kind of liked you but I ruined it, I’m sorry”, Karina almost scoffs and asks what about crazy girl? How can she like two people at the same time, she doesn’t believe her but it does inflate her ego. She likes hearing that. 

“Maybe it just wasn’t meant to be”, the taller girl shrugs.

Yeji chuckles, disappointed. “You’re right. Hopefully one day we can become friends”.

“Yeah, why not”, Karina presses her lips together, offering an awkward smile.

“Alright”, Yeji clears . “You take care”.

Karina opens to wish her well but the girl walks away before she can even say a word. She sighs.

She decides not to think about it anymore, after all she never dwells on her flings.

Karina turns her head back to where she last saw Winter but she’s disappointed to see she’s no longer there. She wonders where she might have gone and feels the need to look for her but she shakes her head, deciding against it. She reminds herself to avoid the younger girl, her mind making her remember the dream she had today.

She really needs to find a distraction.

-

By distraction she didn’t mean having her tongue down some girl’s throat. Karina wasn’t planing on this but she wasn’t complaining either. 

Karina feels the girl grab her hands to guide them under her shirt and she smirks when she hears her gasp. She loves that reaction.

She didn’t see Winter for the rest of the day and she’s glad, although for some reason her mind keeps drifting back to her. She didn’t even try to get her to come to the party, she just couldn’t approach her. 

“Are you coming?” Karina looks at the girl, who’s now standing at the door. She didn’t even notice when she pulled away.

Karina eyes the girl up and down. Her mind feels a little fuzzy but somehow, as she looks at the girl, she thinks of Winter again. What is wrong with her today?

“I’m going to-“, she points to another door and the girl nods, sending her a wink before turning around and leaving. 

Karina takes a deep breath as she makes her way to the bathroom. She’s had a little more alcohol than normal tonight, but even in her tipsy state she realizes she doesn’t want to go home with that girl tonight.

She closes the door behind her and places her hands on the sink, sighing. She tries to think of how she can hide from her. 

Karina looks up at her reflection, simply staring at her face for a few moments. Maybe she’s drunker than she thought.

Letting out a small chuckle, Karina washes her hands before exiting the bathroom. Luckily for her, the girl whose name she already forgot, isn’t there and she silently thanks God. The girl makes her way down the stairs and goes straight to the kitchen, looking for something to drink. 

She finds a few bottles of soju and beer in a cooler and on the table there’s vodka and tequila. She doesn’t plan on blacking out tonight so she discards the last two.

Karina bends over and grabs a bottle of soju, it might be better than beer for now. Once she starts drinking beer it means she’s too drunk. 

She opens the bottle and takes a big gulp, she knows she should slow down but deep down she wants to make Winter stop invading her brain.

Karina makes her way back to the living room, scanning the view in front of her to see if she can spot her friends but she doesn’t. However, she soon spots Yeji and she frowns. That’s a no. 

Taking another gulp from her bottle, Karina makes her way into the crowd, searching to go outside. Maybe there she’ll find at least a familiar face.

She’s not sure if she’s had too much to drink or maybe she’s thinking too fast, but she’s starting to feel the effects of the alcohol in her body. Her vision isn’t blurry yet and she can walk perfectly fine, but she can just feel it.  

Karina suddenly thinks about the dream she had today. The way she was kissing Winter. She asks to herself if she would actually like to kiss her. Tsk. She shakes her head. She usually doesn’t think twice about flirting with a girl she finds attractive but for some reason it feels different with Winter, she can’t explain it but she doesn’t want to think of her that way.

Forgetting about her main purpose, she sits down on a concrete planter in the garden. She sets her bottle on the side and takes out her phone. She watches some of her friends’ stories and looks at her unopened chats for a while until she finally does what she initially got her phone out for. Her thumb grazes over Winter’s contact name and she bites her lip, debating whether she should text her or not. She doesn’t even know why she wants to see her so badly, it’s getting annoying.

“Hey, Yoo”, Karina quickly puts her phone back in her pocket and looks up at Yeonjun with wide eyes. 

“Hey”, she clears , feeling embarrassed for some reason. 

“Why are you here all alone?” The guy sits down next to her, holding his own bottle in his hand. 

“I don’t know, I couldn’t find any of you guys”, she takes another big gulp of her drink. Somehow now knowing that Yeonjun is Winter’s brother makes her a little nervous but maybe it’s because she’s drunk. 

“Yeah everyone seems to have disappeared somewhere”, he turns his head to her, smirking slowly. “You’re ed up, aren’t you?”

Karina gets flustered and she quickly shakes her head. “No, no, I haven’t even had that much to drink”, she straightens her back, trying to seem normal. 

Yeonjun laughs in amusement. “If you say so”, he pats her shoulder lightly. “Have you by chance seen Winter? I can’t find her either”, Karina misses the small smirk on Yeonjun’s face as he asks the question. 

“Winter is here?” Karina opens her eyes wide for a couple seconds, before clearing . “I haven’t seen her, I didn’t know she came”.

“Yeah, I’m trying to make her more fun so I dragged her with me but I lost her. Maybe she’s with Ningning or Jaemin, I think they’ve become close friends”. 

Jaemin? So that’s who she saw winter with. She didn’t recognize him earlier but now she can’t help but frown. 

“She’s friends with Jaemin?”

“Something like that it seems, I’m not sure but I’ve seen them talk quite a few times”, Yeonjun says, squinting his eyes a little. 

Karina clicks her tongue, nodding. “Well, I hope you find your sister soon”.

Yeonjun watches Karina stand up, never letting go of the soju bottle even though she’s almost drank it all. 

“I’ll go see if I can find Giselle”, she waves her hand and starts making her way to the front yard, hoping to find a familiar face there. 

And she does. Just not who she wanted to see. 

It’s the girl she was making out with. Karina can’t even remember her na

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter