Chapter 5

Murder, Murder

 

“Kibum, stop it!” Leeteuk said defensively.

  “Come on  Teukie! Your no fun” Key slurred, running his hands up Leeteuk’s thigh.

  “Look Key, Your drunk so let’s go home”

  “No! Screw You!!” Kibum shouted.

  Kibum brought up his fist and punched Leeteuk in the face. Leeteuk looked at Key in disbelief.

  “Look Kibum, I think I better get home” Leeteuk says in pain.

  “What? Why?” Kibum yelled.

  “Well for one my nose is bleeding” Leeteuk said getting up and quickly leaving the dazed and confused Key.

  …

  Taemin just couldn’t sleep that night so he lay in his bed reading a book.

  “Hey Tae baby! Guess who’s home!”

  Taemin sighed. ‘Just one night to myself is even too much for me to ask’ Taemin thought as the bedroom door swung open.

  “Ugh, Taemin I had the worst night”

  Taemin didn’t reply.

  “Anyway, Leeteuk left for some reason, I don’t really remember why but I had to walk all the way home! Can you believe that?!” Key continued. “Wait, are you even listening?!”

  “What?” Taemin said, being dragged away from his thoughts.

  “Nothing. Just shut up and lie down” key said, suddenly jumping onto Taemin.

  Taemin struggled as Key tried to take off of his clothes.

  “What’s wrong Taemin? Do you not want me to hurt you?” Key said, acting all innocent.

  Key laughed at his own sick sense of humour and placed his hands on Taemin’s member.

  At this point in time Taemin was wailing.

  “Shut up! No wonder Minho went ing insane!!” (A/N Oh yes, He want there!!)

  “You! You didn’t just say that!!” Taemin yelled.

  “Oh but I did. Now stop chatting with me and start screaming in pain again” Key said coldly.

  “No… STUFF YOU!” Taemin yelled, picking up the lamp on the bedside table and hitting Key right over the head with it.

  “WHAT THE HELL!! YOU !?” Key screamed, blood staining his face.

  Taemin was hysterical. He couldn’t believe what he had just done but he felt a lot more confident after finally standing up to Key. Key bent down into Taemin’s ear.

  “You’re gonna pay for that ” Key whispered before leaving the house in pure rage.

  After Key left Taemin curled up into a ball and cried. It was times like these he really needed Minho hyung.

  He was scared of Key.

  He was in utter shock at what he had just done.

  But most of all he missed his hyung.