Chapter 2!!

Murder, Murder

 

  That morning Key got up and went down the stairs for breakfast.

  “What’s for breakfast. I’m quite starving after last night”

  “Toast”, Taemin replied.

  “Toast? You think that will get me through the day?”

  “That’s all we have right now”

  “Well, today go grocery shopping then”, Key said, obviously irritated.

  Taemin mentally squealed in glee at the thought of getting out of the house. He might even be able to see Minho.

  “Well, I’ll be back around 8:00”, Key stated before taking his toast and heading out the door, snapping Taemin out of his various thoughts.

  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  Key arrived at work and received a message form his boss telling him that he and the other detectives were to report to his office for a sudden meeting.

  “So I’m assigning this case to Key. Key, Lee Minjung, my wonderful assistant, will take you to the scene”, Key’s boss, Leeteuk announced.

  “But boss why does Key get all the good cases?”

  “Shut up Onew. Now no time to waste Key. I see potential in you”, Leeteuk said before waving his hand to Minjung, dismissing her.

  “Hey boss”

  “What is it Jonghyun”

  “Next time you should send Minjung to guide me to the crime scene”, Jonghyun, one of Leeteuk’s detectives said.

  “Not in a million years. Now why don’t you and Onew get back to work”, Leeteuk suggested, once again waving his hand in dismissal.

  Key walked around the crime scene inspecting every aspect. There was no evidence to be found so Key returned to the FBI agency. He walked into Leeteuk’s office and explained to him that he had found no evidence at the scene and that he would start on some research.

  -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  Meanwhile Taemin had already arrived at the grocery store and was waiting for Minho out the front where Minho had promised they would meet.

  “Hey, Taeminnie” said a voice that suspiciously sounded like Minho’s.

  Taemin turned around and jumped into Minho’s arms.

  “You came!”

  “Of course I came. I love you”

  “I-I love you too. So are we going grocery shopping or are we just gonna in front of the store all day?”

  “I think we might go with the first idea”, Minho said, holding Taemin’s hand as they walked into the shop.

  ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  “Taemin, I’m pretty sure you don’t need that much food and why did you buy so much milk, isn’t Key lactose and tolerant?”

  “What are you talking about this milk is for me”

  “Well just hope Key likes the idea of you drinking a lot of milk”

  “Well do you like the idea of me drinking lots of milk?”

  “Well, yeah but…”

  “It’s settled then”

  Taemin grinned as he swiped Key’s credit card through the machine.

  Key was funny like that. He treated Taemin like dirt, yet in a way he spoiled him.

  After they had shopped for groceries Taemin invited Minho back home since Key said he would be home by 8 and it was only 5.

  ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  *Knock knock*

  Key looked up from his laptop to the door.

  “Come in”

  Leeteuk walked into Key’s office.

  “You’ve worked hard today Key, so I think you should have the rest of the night off”

  “What like an early mark?”

  “Exactly”

  “Umm. Ok then” Key said gathering his stuff.

  Key walked past Leeteuk and Leeteuk said “I know you’ll get to the bottom of this case Kibum, so don’t stress over it okay?”

  “Yeah uhh sure” Key replied before making his way home.

  ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  “I love you Minho” Taemin said in between deep meaningful kisses as they both lay on the sofa.

  “How much?” Minho gasped.

  “A lot” Taemin said before squeaked in surprise as Minho’s member penetrated inside of him.

  ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  But what they didn’t know was that someone had just pulled up outside. Someone who wouldn’t be too happy about this.

  ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  “Taemin, I’m home and…”

  Taemin and Minho looked up at the sound of someone else’s voice and when they noticed who it was they parted and scrambled into their own pants. Key was standing there with an indescribable look on his face but you could tell one thing from his eyes. He was mad…