Chapter 1!!!

Murder, Murder

  

  “Bye Minho. I-I”

  “You love me?”

  “You know I love you. But I gotta go, Key will be home soon”

  “Well I’ll see you later Taemin. I know you’ll find a way for us to see each other again”

  “Yeah I’ll work on that. See you whenever that is Minho Hyung”

  Taemin hung up the phone and waited for his boyfriend, Kim “Key” Kibum, to arrive home. Taemin met Key in high school and ever since he had been Key’s.

  *Flashback*

  ‘Well I guess today is my first day at Seoul South High’ I thought to myself as I walked through the busy halls. I walked up to my locker where there were a bunch of girls chatting, most likely about me. I could tell by the way they were staring.

  “Hey w-what do you think your looking at” I said, gaining an ounce of courage.

  One of the girls pointed straight passed me. So I turned around only to see a boy sitting against some lockers cutting himself with a razor. I cringed at the sight and turned back to face the girls who were giggling at me.

  “W-who is he”, I asked suddenly feeling sorry for the other boy.

  “His name’s Key. Nobody goes near him”, said another girl.

  “Yeah he’s a total freak”, another girl butted in.

 ‘Those girls weren’t very nice’ I thought. “Well, I’ll see you guys around”, I said turning around and staring back at the boy. He was about the same size as me accept he had dark bangs and he was wearing a leather jacket and leather pants along with a pair of combat boots and by now he had started to get up and make his way to class as the bell rang.

  ~~~

  I made my way to my first class and scanned the room for a spare seat and spotted one next to the boy from before.

  “Hi my name’s Taemin. Would you mind if I sat there?”

  Key didn’t reply so I took a seat anyway.

  ~~~

  On my second week at Seoul South Key finally began to talk to me and we grew quite close. I would always tell Key that he should stop inflicting pain on himself and eventually he did.

  But things started to change when Key took away my innocence. It was unexpected and the most horrible thing I have ever experienced.

  After this things weren’t the same. Key became a lot more forceful. He never warned me before he’d touch me and once we graduated high school he never let me out of ‘our’ house.

  Key went to college and became a successful detective and I am unemployed and stuck in a huge house with nothing to do but cook and clean for Key. Not long after Key got a job as a top detective I met Minho.

  Minho is a door to door salesman and the day he knocked on my door was the best thing to come out of my life. He understands that I cannot be with him right now and we spend as much time as we can together. I love him but right now I guess I’m just Key’s .

  *Unflashback*

  “Taemin, Key Hyung is home and is incredibly ”

  Taemin inwardly sighed and headed toward the bedroom.