Day 3

Before We Say Goodbye (Winrina/Jiminjeong ff)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minjeong could remember everything clearly last night, she knew she wasn't dreaming. She knew it was real because the fear she was feeling was still with her when she woke up.

"What's the date today?" Minjeong asked and Jimin checked her phone.

"July 21st, why?" She asked.

"." Minjeong mumbled.

"Oh, are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm okay." Minjeong got out of bed and grabbed her bath towel. "I'm going to take a shower. Wait for me downstairs."

And because Minjeong was noticing that she was really stuck on July 21st. She was thinking what was the purpose of her being stuck on the same day. Was it going to be forever? But knowing that Jimin would be gone again later that night, Minjeong thought she should be thankful that she was stuck there with her.

"How deep are you thinking?" Jimin asked while her eyes were on the road, Minjeong glanced at her.

"Do you believe in time loops?" Minjeong asked.

"Time loop?"

"Yeah, when you're stuck in a specific time or event that happens on repeat and you're aware of it," Minjeong explained.

"Hmm, I don't know. Maybe not?" Jimin shrugged, her eyes still focused on the road. "That's random, what was that about?"

"Nothing, I just wondered."

"You're watching too much sci-fi." Jimin chuckled.

"If you were stuck in a time loop, what would you do?" Minjeong asked and Jimin gave it a thought.

"Maybe I'd eat all day. I think I won't get fat, right?" Jimin laughed and Minjeong shook her head as she laughed along.

"You and your mind."

"What about you, what would you do?" Jimin asked the question back and Minjeong thought for a moment.

"I would probably think of something that I regretted and I'd make things right or do something I've been wanting to do."

"You answer too seriously."

"What? I mean that's true, I would do that. If I'm stuck in a time loop then might as well do something right." Minjeong chuckled and she heard a soft sigh from Jimin.

"I really admire your mind, Minjeong." Jimin smiled and her words also made Minjeong smile. "Can I borrow your brain some other time? Maybe I'd at least pass the exams."

Minjeong playfully slapped Jimin's arm as they both laughed.

They had arrived at the parking lot and Minjeong prepared herself for what was going to happen next. When she saw the bicycle, she pulled Jimin.

"You're going to get hit by that bike. Come on, for sure Aeri and Ning are waiting for us." Minjeong said and they started walking.

"You know what, for years that we've been friends, you've never told me if you're crushing on someone. Do you like anyone here?" Jimin teased.

"New scenario? This never happened yesterday." Minjeong noticed.

"What? N-nothing." Minjeong stuttered and she avoided Jimin's gaze. "You don't even tell me anything so we're even." Minjeong countered.

"So that's how it is? This should be give and take?"

"I don't know, I'm thinking you might even tell the whole campus if I told you if I like someone." Minjeong chuckled.

"That's unfair." Jimin pouted.

"I'll tell you if you revealed yours." Mi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter