departure.

ven para.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"You may leave, but please return every few weeks or so to give me a blood supply," Jihyo tells Hyewon the next morning as she and Soojin are about to head off.

"Okay, that sounds like a deal," Hyewon responds, smiling slightly. Soojin then turns to Hyewon.

"Alright, are you ready to go?" She asks her, slinging her crossbow back over her shoulder.

"I'm more than ready!" Hyewon answers with a big smile.

"Okay, good, let's go," Soojin responds.

And they headed off, leaving the old abandoned building to head to Soeun's lair to tell her where they are going before returning back to the city.

"Aren't you worried about what they would think? About... you know..." Hyewon asks Soojin, sounding a bit concerned.

"I'm trying not to think about it. Getting you back home as soon as possible is much more important," Soojin responds seriously. She cannot help but worry about it.

Knowing how far along she is with her pregnancy now, there's no way she can hide it. She starts to assure herself that maybe if she explains everything, they would understand. She is the most worried about her father, though she thinks she could make him come around to it eventually once she explains everything that had happened to him. He must be worried sick about her. There's probably been a lot of search parties out and about looking for them both. With that in mind, Soojin stays alert so they can possibly hide if they need to. She needs to bring Hyewon home herself, not be found by a search party in order to get the credit for finding her.

"But shouldn't you be worried? I would be terrified if I were you, especially knowing who your father is," Hyewon responds bluntly.

"Thanks for making it easier on me, Hyewon," Soojin responds with sarcasm. She has been trying her best to hold back her worries and tell herself that they would all understand. But she needs to try to think about reality. Not everything is sunshine and rainbows.

"I'm sorry! But it's the truth! I was just wondering if you had any plans to... y'know, hide it," Hyewon apologizes, seeming curious about exactly what Soojin has planned.

"I have no plans on trying to hide it," Soojin answers honestly. "It would be impossible. I'm huge! Way too far along to even try it," she adds realistically. Hyewon goes silent and nods in response.

"Do you have any ideas on what you're going to name it?" Hyewon asks. "I don't really know what kinds of names would fit a baby vampire."

"Soeun and I have decided on naming her Eunjin. It's a nice combination of both of our names," Soojin answers as they continue to walk side-by-side through the dense forest.

"That's corny," Hyewon reacts bluntly.

"Hey!" Soojin responds, overexaggerating the offensiveness of Hyewon's response. "At least her name won't also start with an S, like Soeun suggested!"

"Oh, that's true. That's even worse," Hyewon chuckles. "But her name is like if I end up having a vampire baby with Jihyo one day and we decide to name it Jihye or Jiwon. It sounds like a couple name moreso than a baby name."

"It's cute!" Soojin protests defensively, which makes Hyewon laugh. She's never seen this sign of the leader's daughter before!

"Okay, okay, if you say so!" Hyewon says in between laughs.

Eventually, they react Soeun's lair. For some reason, Soojin starts to feel nervous. She quickly realizes that she is picking up on Hyewon's own nervousness. She locks an arm with the teenager to reassure her.

"Hey, everything is going to be okay. Soeun is nice and she will be happy to see that I found you. She has been helping with the search too!" Soojin assures her. Hyewon nods in response and they slowly head inside.

Soojin spots what seems to be an extremely anxious Soeun sitting in the middle of the floor, in some sort of nervous frenzy. Soojin expected her to be asleep around this time, but it seems like Soeun was too anxious over her to be able to.

Once Soeun turns her head and spots Soojin, she lets out a huge sigh of relief. Not noticing Hyewon at first, she quickly gets up to her feet, smiling softly.

"Oh, thank goodness. You're okay! I was worried sick when I woke up and didn't see you here!" Soeun speaks emotionally as she heads over towards Soojin. She pulls her into a tight hug, although Soojin's baby bump is kind of in the way.

Soojin feels, in a way, glad that Soeun was so worried about her. It seems that Soeun truly does love her more than just a blood so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter