found.

ven para.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Another week has passed with no luck.

During all of this time, Soojin has only gotten heavier and havier. Her body aches, especially in her feet and back, have gotten much worse. Plus, she can't make it far through her searches without needing to use the bathroom. 

Soeun has been very supportive though, and has been looking extra hard at night with Jimin by her side.

Now, Soojin wanders through the forest yet again, taking a new path she hasn't taken before. She is wearing a new, larger shirt that Soeun had got her so now she isn't showing skin.

Soojin treks through the forest, keeping a gentle hand on her belly as she does so, keeping her eyes and ears alert.

Suddenly, Soojin runs into what looks like an abandoned human house completely hidden in the trees and overgrowth. It is a place she has not seen before. So, of course, she decides to cautiously investigate.

When she enters, she is absolutely relieved to see Hyewon there. Alive and breathing... but chained up just as she was. She lets out a gasp and Hyewon's face lights up with joy at the sight of her.

Though, Hyewon cannot help but notice that Soojin is pregnant. Heavily so, too.

"Soojin!" Hyewon whispers joyfully and with relief, trying her best not to make too much noise to try not to wake her captor. "Oh my, am I glad to see you!" She exclaims, a wide smile on her face. "I didn't know you were pregnant! Or even in a relationship!" She says quite innocently.

"That's because I wasn't," Soojin answers simply in a whisper. "But I'll explain it all to you later. I just need to get you out of here so we can leave!" She whispers urgently. She pulls her crossbow off of her shoulder, quickly loads it, and aims it at the lock that binds Hyewon's chains. She then lets it fire, immediately breaking open the lock with one shot.

"Oh my goodness, thank you!" Hyewon looks up at Soojin gratefully, who helps her get her wrists out of the chains. Soojin then grabs Hyewon by her hand, starting to lead her out of the abandoned house. Until they were suddenly interrupted.

"Who goes there?" Soojin hears a voice call out. She panics internally, but realizes she might just have to face the threat head on, knowing it would be a vampire. No one can outrun a vampire.

"Get behind me!" Soojin whispers to Hyewon urgently, despite the fact that Hyewon is much taller than her.

"But... I'm taller and you're pregnant. Give me the crossbow, I can defend us if I have to," Hyewon suggests instead. "Though I doubt we will need it."

"And I have much more experience," Soojin reminds Hyewon. "Now hurry and get behind me!"

Hyewon nods, obeying the vampire hunter of higher rank as she gets behind Soojin.

Then, out from the shadows steps...

An oddly cute-looking vampire. Soojin isn't even sure if she is a vampire. She looks too small and cute and quite young too. Definitely younger than her and Soeun. 

Soojin quickly aims her crossbow in the direction of the vampire, getting ready to shoot if the vampires dares to try anything.

"Hey, you!" The vampire calls out as she comes to view. "Please leave Hyewon here with me, if you care about your life. I won't hesitate to inject you with venom!" She threatens, up until she gets a better look at who had come to rescue Hyewon. 

The vampire senses something off. It takes a few seconds for her to figure it out, but she then realizes it. The heroine that has come to rescue Hyewon is pregnant... and pregnant with a vampire nonetheless. Her heart starts to fill with sympathy for the human, so she stops in her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter