"He's back"

Smallest of Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Baekhyun-a..." I stumbled and fell to the ground, hit my face a couple times before Baekhyun made his way to me. "I'm sorry.. I'm sorry... I shouldn't have showed up randomly" He started crying as I bury my face on the crook of his neck. I can't believe it, but I'm not complaining.

 

"I- I'm sorry... I freaked out, I should have.. I should've hugged you I-.. I-" I still can't believe it, I'm crying about not having him beside me last night and now he's here. He cupped my cheek "You missed me... You didn't forget about me... Thank you" I held his hand thats currently cupping my cheek "You... You're here, oh my god Baekhyun you're here" I'm amazed "mhm, and we'll be together for longer than before" he stated as I can't focus on anything else but him.

 

After him explaining how he's alive or why is he here... I have planned nothing but to spend every second with him.

"When I woke up this morning, all I ever wanted is ice cream" He stated as I followed it with a laugh. "of course, that's your favorite food" I picked up my bag and turn to the door. "I wanna come..." he held my wrist. "I understand that, but Khyun... They'll freak out if they see you" I explained 

"Who will-" Wendy dropped all of the grocery bags she's holding as she immediately made her way to Baekhyun, cupping his cheeks before hugging him tightly... Tears started streaming down their faces. "oppa (older brother) I-" 

*******

"I understand but Seulgi deserves to know... Even Sehun, You both know it" Wendy argued. "We'll meet them here tonight, we'll explain everything Baekhyun explained to us... You'll stay with us longer right? Oppa.." Wendy tightened her grip on Baekhyun's hands... Baekhyun looked down before nodding "Ofcourse" he stated without looking into Wendy's eyes.

 

"I'll go now... Take care, make sure he won't disappear again" Wendy stated before leaving. "Should we... Watch tv?" I smiled as I led him to the sofa, watching him took his seat, makes me wonder if, how long will he stay with me before disappearing again? 

________

The day passed by quickly, it's 10 in t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter