"How dare I?"

Smallest of Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Author's POV) 

The hospital is in shock, when the familiar person walked in

"Park Chanyeol??!"

They all claimed as Chanyeol fades to the elevator. Chanyeol talked to his chief about his leave, and that he'll start working again. Everyone's not just in shock, but thankful for his sudden decision. 

Not everyone knows about Baekhyun's death... So he told everyone that his fiance is back from the other country. 

*****

(Someone's POV) 

Hearing the news, makes me excited... After him long gone, finally he's back. Maybe a chance too? To confess my feelings for him. 

As I'm currently walking to his office "his boyfriend is back that's why he's also back... I thought his boyfriend's dead" gossips everywhere. I ignored them all and proceed to his office. 

But when i opened the door "Jagiya (Sweetheart) I told you to rest at home" a guy, feeding him... Maybe his boyfriend. 

I smiled as if nothing happened and went outside the hospital, unfair? I know but Atleast I need to pick myself together, if I need to talk to him today. As I prepare myself to walk back inside, he approached me

"Rose? It's been a long time" He stated.. My heart started pounding "that's right sir... It's been a long time" 

We talked and chatted a lot while we took a walk around the hospital... Some of it I know, some of it I don't know cause I'm busy mesmerizing the view... 

 

When my father died he's been there for me, he's senior college that time and also my father's junior, and I'm a sophomore... He became my mentor, my friend, a person to lean on, until this grateful feeling turned to something else. 

I'm about to confess that day, when he told me about his boyfriend... The famous Byun Baekhyun, everytime he's talking about him... I can't help but get jealous. I distanced myself from him, I don't want to get hurt and hurt anyone. Till I graduated..

He became my senior in the same hospital where I first

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter