Starting today...

Smallest of Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Does everyone know who's Shon Wendy?" Baekhyun is currently holding a package from the school guard, looking for its supposed owner. "Here!" a girl raised her hand as Baekhyun immediately run to her. While his bag is bouncing on his back, he managed to give the package "The guard gave it to me, asking me to give it to you" The girl smiled but the exceptional guy in front of the girl is smiling widely and genuinely as well. 

Baekhyun exit the place and for the girl who suddenly noticed the guy's smile "What? He's just... He's kind to do what the guard says" The guy defended his self but his lips, curves continously. "Yah! Park Chanyeol.. Do you like him??" The girl asked, but Chanyeol answered immediately "Yeah So what?" and by that, he picked his bag up and walk away. 

 

The day passed by and as the continuation of their love story... They also kept crossing each other's path, until Chanyeol can't take it anymore. 

At the darkest place at night in the university, their path crossed again... But this time, both of them remembered each other. 

"Hi" 

"Hi" 

There's an awkward silence after, that they laughed off sooner. "I'm Chanyeol" Baekhyun smirked "I know... You're the famous music guy at the music club. I'm Baekhyun, Byun Baekhyun" Chanyeol's hearing him but he's not listening, seeing Baekhyun's precious face is more than enough...

Both of them stayed at the secret place at the university's field, talking to each other nonstop,every single day... And in a matter of days

"khyun-a..?" Chanyeol called "I'm really happy whenever I'm with you... I wanna keep everything forever, so I'm gonna risk it" He stated. Baekhyun stared at him while smiling, as he listened to every word Chanyeol says. "Let's date... Give me a chance" Baekhyun smiled as he shakes his head in 'no' "Just be my boyfriend" Baekhyun stated as the both of them enjoyed that night like theresno tomorrow. 

​​​​​​

​​​​​​"Ahhh!" Baekhyun obeyed and opened his mouth, as I fed him. They're currently outside... Enjoying the weekend "Oh! There!" Baekhyun pulled me to the part of the park, where I'm supposed to win a stuffed toy and give it to him....but I'm really bad at this,that Baekhyun end up winning everything for himself. 

"This is good" Now we're eating at our favorite food place, enjoying every second. "Baekhyunie.. Let's dance" It takes 3 words to describe what I'm feeling that night. We sway to the piano's melody like no one's in that restaurant with them... 

****

"Hello? Oh Wendy... We're out, I'll call you later, or tomorrow or next week!" Chanyeol giggled while he hung up the phone. Baekhyun hits his ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter